Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Nice new pack. @@Jeff . I see what you mean about Valkorian - he's great for such a complex model and totally functional but there's definitely some issues (most noticeably with the eyes, they seem a little wonky). I do like how you've put together the TPM Queen Amidala though.

Jeff likes this

I know it's kind of a big request, but could you edit the first post so there are all download links from this thread? I know it's lazy, but I think it would save a bit of time for those who are not reviewing this topic regularly, and show everything you got at the beggining of the thread instead of some randomly posted links ^^'' Dun't h8t pls

The Punisher likes this

He works fine just doesn't look good in my opinion.

I know this isn't your problem, but he's almost impossible to get to work as an NPC.

Maybe because you weren't finished with him, or maybe because he was meant to be just a model, idek.

I know it's kind of a big request, but could you edit the first post so there are all download links from this thread? I know it's lazy, but I think it would save a bit of time for those who are not reviewing this topic regularly, and show everything you got at the beggining of the thread instead of some randomly posted links ^^'' Dun't h8t pls

I may just put a link to my dropbox account.

Amazing job! Valkorion doesn't looks so bad, it looks amazing to me Any plans for Starkiller models?

Not atm

I know this isn't your problem, but he's almost impossible to get to work as an NPC.

Maybe because you weren't finished with him, or maybe because he was meant to be just a model, idek.

He should work as a npc.

Any chances of Thexan and Arcann? I need this in my life.

Arcann is already done check this thread. I may do Thexan at some point.

Daedra and swegmaster like this

Found it, it's nice! I had to add my own NPC to it though. You know the EULA has altered slightly so you might get away with uploading it onto the hub if you added NPC Support, BOT Support and Team Skins, SP Menu Support etc. Still love it for what it is. Thanks! 

Jeff likes this

I personally really like the Old Republic Soldier but @@Jeff why didn't you use the body from KOTOR aswell ? :huh:

And do you plan on makeing the Old Republic Officer and Sith Officer ? :)

I made him a while ago and and that point in time could only weigh heads. I at some point plan on doing the whole model. The sith guys I'll do as well.

Hey @@Jeff, do you think you could right this model, if you have time or want to.

http://jakegreen163.deviantart.com/art/Star-Wars-Rebels-Kanan-530069443 Link of the model is in the description.

star_wars_rebels_kanan_by_jakegreen163-d

I might touch up the Kanaan I have with some parts of this but I want to keep him in a realistic style. I personally don't care for the animated stuff.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I may just put a link to my dropbox account.

Not atm

He should work as a npc.

Mate, this is the error I get when I try to use him, even as a model, by him, I of course mean Valkorion.

"Ran out of transform space for ghoul2 Models. Adjust MiniHeapSize in SV_Spawn Server."

Mate, this is the error I get when I try to use him, even as a model.

"Ran out of transform space for ghoul2 Models. Adjust MiniHeapSize in SV_Spawn Server."

You're gonna need to download and install openjk in order to stop this error. I don't really have a link to it though atm.

You're gonna need to download and install openjk in order to stop this error. I don't really have a link to it though atm.

I didn't even know what OpenJK was.

I just installed base JKA off steam and that was that.

Mate, this is the error I get when I try to use him, even as a model, by him, I of course mean Valkorion.

He's got to many verts for SP, and if I reduce them even more he'll look even worse than he already does. OpenJK is probably all that will fix it.