Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

The only good thing about TFU II was the graphics and the visuals. The story felt kinda' out of place and something they just threw together, because they felt they HAD to make a sequel to it. Not quite a cash-grab, but more or less along those lines. Now, if the first TFU game, had the graphics of TFU II.. Then you'd have a game on your hands.

Agree.

Why wait for the dvd when you can watch it on tv or something, online even? :huh:

Also, you talking about Starkiller from TFU1 or TFU2? Because TFU2 was a crap game with a crap storyline, TFU1 on the other hand, was good, but the PC port was awful  :mad:

Because I prefer watching the whole season in a day or two and watching it on my TV.  :P  I'm referring  to both TFU and TFU2 I just never liked the character at all. Just felt very generic too me.

Damn Jeff, you're really kicking it up a notch. I tried like hell to get that Shu Mai model weighed properly and couldn't do it for the life of me. I bow to your superior skillz.

Most of her is still JA model parts I think the only things I used were the head, legs, and part of the waist. If weighing models could only be easier, it's the most frustrating process of all time. I just don't have the patience to do an entire model.  : I still consider your work superior to mine, probably because it looks better or at worst the same as my own and I didn't have to do any of the work. :P  

Because I prefer watching the whole season in a day or two and watching it on my TV.  :P  I'm referring  to both TFU and TFU2 I just never liked the character at all. Just felt very generic too me.

A man of taste! Cheers!

Jeff likes this

Most of her is still JA model parts I think the only things I used were the head, legs, and part of the waist. If weighing models could only be easier, it's the most frustrating process of all time. I just don't have the patience to do an entire model.  : I still consider your work superior to mine, probably because it looks better or at worst the same as my own and I didn't have to do any of the work. :P  

You and Dark Apprentice's works are STILL ones to be accepted and welcomed into the community, and the hard work you two do as well should not go unnoticed. :D

I liked it because I thought it was interesting to see a character that wasn't so pure like the ones we've seen in the past. Sure, theres bounty hunters and sith, but this was a different take on it all. Starting with the thought that Jedi are pure evil and realizing that everything you've ever known is untrue. Starkiller didn't even have much of a happy ending. His whole life was devoted to being as powerful as he could be, and he ended up giving it up for a separate cause. But yeah TFU2 sucked. I'd fault that guy who became head of lucasarts back in 2012. He cancelled the next game and the series entirely before TFU2 was even done being made, and the deadline was ridiculous. I'm getting way off topic sorry :D  I just like to get my thoughts out there.

What version?

Here's 2 more: an update and a new one

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?

window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});

h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});

var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;

if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=

0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=5134&p=106277&md5check=95b12bedbeabe874685ce367ae3dde11&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,Aemr-zCsrDs');

//]]>25579523243_6945dafced_b.jpg

26089728412_cef30c8e94_b.jpg

Wow that second one is a beauty haha!

Also, you can watch hd Rebels episodes on Kisscartoon .se for free :)