Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Wow. Is that a Yoda head you've morphed? Garindan might have to settle for second place in the list of creative frankensteins...

What the hell is that a Yoda head I see on Zeb? I don't believe it not bad.On the Kylo Ren model I would like to see DTs version of him since Ren actually wears Sith/Dark jedi robes as opposed to armor.

Nope it's Gollum's head with the ears tweaked, Ki-Adi's goatee and the side hair made by me.

What the hell is that a Yoda head I see on Zeb? I don't believe it not bad.On the Kylo Ren model I would like to see DTs version of him since Ren actually wears Sith/Dark jedi robes as opposed to armor.

Yeah I need to fix him but I'm waiting for the movie to see the final look of him.

Darth Sion likes this

Darn, nice job man. You're the undisputed champion when it comes to finding those unique parts to make an interesting frankenstein model.

My hard drive contains mostly jedi academy and outcast models, in other words it's a mess.

My hard drive contains mostly jedi academy and outcast models, in other words it's a mess.

Haha, mine is much the same. My 'models/players' folder holds more gigabytes than some games. Every time I see you come up with a new invention I want to dive in and try to come up with something myself - if only I had the free time...

Jeff likes this

I'm assuming there's gotta be a regular rebel soldier model where the bodies for the Sullustan and Rodian came from, right? Is there anyway I could get a link to that? Sorry if it's a nub question

It's from movie battles.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know why but this model particularly will fit awesomely as a Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot Skin, from Metal Gear Solid, in my point of view atleast :P

He only needs whiter hair, the top removed and perhaps the coat added in.

Also.

You're pretty good... With those frankestains.

Hunter33 and Jeff like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great work, Jeff!  :winkthumb: Is there any chance you could upload another version of it, without the frayed cloth at the bottom. I'm trying to get as movie accurate version of all the Ep. VII characters as possible, so I can convert my JKA game into "The Force Awakens", basically..

I'm not working on this anymore I think @@Kualan did the model better than mine check it out. http://jkhub.org/files/file/2452-kylo-ren-tfa/

Darth Sion likes this