Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Wow !!! nice models.
I need someone with your skills to improve my "300...this is SPARTA!!!" mod.
I reskinned the imperial royal guards, but i must admit that they looks crappy at close range.
I also used a reskinned Malak as Jerjes...but it looks awful  (shame on me)   u_u'

Jeff likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

there were neimodian guards in ep3? :huh:

Yep, when Anakin goes to Mustafar to take care of the separatists you see 2 of them guarding the door.

I loved the other neimodian model you uploaded, I'm hoping you'll upload this one soon too :)

Ahh don't think I uploaded any other Neimodians. If you want anything in the thread just post and I'll give a link, none of this is my work anyways, I'm really just putting things together as others have done the brunt of the work.

Here's the Neimodian https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhuk3w8p06fhjs0/Neimoidian%20Guard.pk3?dl=0

Maksman likes this

Some really good stuff in there Jeff - for pure creativity when it comes to being inventive with your frankensteining, I'd have to give first prize to Garindan. I would never have thought of how to pull that one off.

Cerez and Jeff like this

Some really good stuff in there Jeff - for pure creativity when it comes to being inventive with your frankensteining, I'd have to give first prize to Garindan. I would never have thought of how to pull that one off.

Thanks man, Garindan was  a tough one, it's funny how when you stare at something long enough ideas start to come out nowhere.

Cerez likes this

Here's all my crap in all it's messed up unholy glory. Have fun with em

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqtmeruhsli7ro8/Jeff%27s%20Junk.zip?dl=0

DAMN you JEFF, DAMN YOUU !!! If I was a woman, I would totally wanna bang your brain out just for this junk archive you've shared! :D But happily I ain't :D I'm feeling like a little kiddo with a lolly pop right now, thanks to you :P 

Jeff and bigphil2695 like this
  • 2 weeks later...