Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Yeah, like DrXann says, all of them would be nice. But I understand that you may have not finished them. For now, I'd be happy with the 3 that you have in your profile picture. The Kanan one I already have it from your Kanan's topic, so if you can share the Hera and Sabine models it would be nice (even if they aren't finished yet...),  :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

@@Jeff

Good to hear that, :winkthumb:  I've started replaying JA SP campaing with a female twi'lek, so the Hera one will be nice. I like that skin quite a lot.

..and downloading Hondo Ohnaka right now. Thanks!

I've submitted Hera just waiting approval

and for anyone who wants them here's the gran and sabine

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bgy4k20iqf65n5/Gran.pk3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wh3q82rk75p5gc/Sabine%20Wren.pk3?dl=0

Ruxith and Aidor like this

When are you going to release it please ? :)

I'll release her, just didn't think there was any interest to be honest.

@Jeff

It looks like you forgot one thing about grans - they have big hands ;)

I was under the belief that only Ree-Yees (the one in ROTJ) had big hands.

Jeff, since i see tor characters appear, any chance on rycus kilran in the pipeline? (Esseles / black talon fp) although i dont play tor anymore he is my fav (my imp agent looks like him even)

Got a picture I'm looking for ideas so maybe I'll do him next.

Tested Sabine and it's quite nice! Now waiting for that approval for Hera, :winkthumb:

Thanks and Hera has been approved

Thanks and Hera has been approved

yeah, I've already downloaded Hera and its just perfect, :winkthumb: May it can be done a little more work on it to make it look a little closer to the aspect that Hera has in the cartoon show (maybe... such as slightly wider pants, or some little changes in her face), but as a version of the JK Hera is almost perfect.

The same with Sabine (I realize now that you included a non-helmet version), which body is perfect and just needs some work on the face. But, if I'm going to use Sabine, I'll use the helmet versión one, so I'm happy with it, ^_^

Thanks for the work and for shearing it!

Jeff likes this

Well since no one talked in that topic since december i´ll do it here, have you thought about using starkiller´s chest plate? This model is a bit ugly but the armor it´s good enough i think http://jkhub.org/files/file/738-starkiller-skin-pack/

Thanks that's exactly what I needed. I'll update Kanan soon.

yeah, I've already downloaded Hera and its just perfect, :winkthumb: May it can be done a little more work on it to make it look a little closer to the aspect that Hera has in the cartoon show (maybe... such as slightly wider pants, or some little changes in her face), but as a version of the JK Hera is almost perfect.

The same with Sabine (I realize now that you included a non-helmet version), which body is perfect and just needs some work on the face. But, if I'm going to use Sabine, I'll use the helmet versión one, so I'm happy with it, ^_^

Thanks for the work and for shearing it!

I've been thinking about changing the pants and maybe I'll look into the face. Thanks for the suggestions.

Aidor likes this

I've been thinking about changing the pants and maybe I'll look into the face. Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks to you for considering my suggestions. I'm not a moder at all, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

Just something I forgot: if you are going in deep with this work changing the model (and not just the skin), in addition to the pants and face, you could change a little the tentacles: make it a little more thicker where the tentacles begins and a little more shorter, but just a little, as you can see in any Hera's picture.

Concerning changing the face, you could start making a bigger eyes. That would do the trick. And then work and adapt the rest of the face to those bigger eyes (and I think it just needs to "adapt" very little, cause the rest of the current face is quite a lot close to Hera).

Well... I'm going to keep playing my SP campaign with this nice Hera model. I love this "pilot clothing style", and those colours... green, orange and brown, are just perfect to my taste,  :winkthumb:  Keep on this good work, Jeff!
Jeff likes this

Thanks to you for considering my suggestions. I'm not a moder at all, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

Just something I forgot: if you are going in deep with this work changing the model (and not just the skin), in addition to the pants and face, you could change a little the tentacles: make it a little more thicker where the tentacles begins and a little more shorter, but just a little, as you can see in any Hera's picture.

Concerning changing the face, you could start making a bigger eyes. That would do the trick. And then work and adapt the rest of the face to those bigger eyes (and I think it just needs to "adapt" very little, cause the rest of the current face is quite a lot close to Hera).

Well... I'm going to keep playing my SP campaign with this nice Hera model. I love this "pilot clothing style", and those colours... green, orange and brown, are just perfect to my taste,  :winkthumb:  Keep on this good work, Jeff!

I'm actually enjoying the feedback, I'm going to probably reedo most of this model to get it perfect so the plan is on the weekend to get started, damn work gets in the way during the week.

Aidor likes this

I'm actually enjoying the feedback, I'm going to probably reedo most of this model to get it perfect so the plan is on the weekend to get started, damn work gets in the way during the week.

That's good news Jeff.  I'll keep an eye on this thread (especially on the weekend, ^_^). Lets see what you can do with this girl, :winkthumb: 

• 3 weeks later...

I've submitted Hera just waiting approval

and for anyone who wants them here's the gran and sabine

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bgy4k20iqf65n5/Gran.pk3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wh3q82rk75p5gc/Sabine%20Wren.pk3?dl=0

I love the Gran, I really think it's a great idea to give more variety to the alien species that were already included in the game. It was always odd to see that all gran, rodians and trandoshans dressed the same. 

Jeff likes this
  • 1 month later...