Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Hey, Jeff! One more tiny request: I was wondering if you could make models for these 2 SW comics characters? Garro (newer SW comics) and Tol Skorr (Dark Jedi from the Republic series)? I'd appreciate it! Thank you, in any case! ? Cheers!

P.S. Thank you for the CW Boba saber fix, you rock! ?

Garro:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Tol Skorr: 

spacer.png

Jeff likes this

Hello there! Maybe you guys can help me out. I was wondering if anyone here has The Punisher's Bad Batch (Hunter, Wrecker & Tech) models downloaded? If anyone does, could you please reupload them and PM me the link? The links on his WIP thread dont't work, unfortunately. Much obliged! ?

19 minutes ago, Swolo_Ben said:

Hello there! Maybe you guys can help me out. I was wondering if anyone here has The Punisher's Bad Batch (Hunter, Wrecker & Tech) models downloaded? If anyone does, could you please reupload them and PM me the link? The links on his WIP thread dont't work, unfortunately. Much obliged! ?

Umm or just share the link here! I wouldn't mind having those!

17 hours ago, Swolo_Ben said:

Here is the link bro; https://mega.nz/folder/70QlyAhI#6gBxD9_qNwXH9gUVLy99kg/folder/e5QlEIhS

BlindDaThief likes this
On 11/29/2020 at 5:04 PM, Jeff said:

Hey Jeff, would you be willing to add SP support to the Cade model? I feel like I comment this for all of your uploads anymore, but it's mainly because it makes it 1000 times easier to use in Movie Duels that way. ?

I'm so happy that this finally exists! I've been waiting for this day for years!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jeff! Happy New Year.

Been a huge fan of these models so far and playing around with them is how I've learned a lot about this game.

I was wondering if you could throw together a Jacen in Jedi robes, to match his sister?

I've tried Frankenstein-ing, but I'm brand new to this and Jacen keeps ending up with a huge hole in the back of his head.

Cheers!

[EDIT: My bad, heard there's a topic elsewhere for this, so I'll move that there - but leaving this here so everyone can point and laugh ;)]

Jeff and JohnPraduitorul like this
2 hours ago, Razuun said:

Hey Jeff! Happy New Year.

Been a huge fan of these models so far and playing around with them is how I've learned a lot about this game.

I was wondering if you could throw together a Jacen in Jedi robes, to match his sister?

I've tried Frankenstein-ing, but I'm brand new to this and Jacen keeps ending up with a huge hole in the back of his head.

Cheers!

[EDIT: My bad, heard there's a topic elsewhere for this, so I'll move that there - but leaving this here so everyone can point and laugh ;)]

Happy new year to you as well. Do you have an image or just Jacen in jedi robes?

Razuun likes this

Just Jacen in 'combat' Jedi Robes generally. (Without the heavier outer robe that looks unwieldy for combat). Unfortunately there are painfully few reference photos, but i'm pretty sure that Jacen is the second from the left in this image, though I actually personally prefer the robes style of the young man in the center-right.

I was mainly looking for something to complement the Jaina (Jedi Robes) model you have so I can have the pair of them together in some YJK/NJO style battles i'm putting together...!

tumblr_mdwn17x3DP1rrhm0co1_1280.jpg

https://gyazo.com/b391fbb35268550195dd6e4346ac056c

This is actually what I had and was hoping to edit later, though for some reason in-world Jacen is missing the back of his head.

Thank you so much for the reply though. Hopefully I can better pick up the ability to mess around with models myself soon enough.