Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:46 AM, BlindDaThief said:

^^^that's what I'm saying

eh, well Jeff gets requests all the time and has told me and others he doesn't mind em, unless the people go overboard. He's never seemed to complain about requests, unless they're done by people he seriously dislikes or people who feel entitled to his ports/models/kitbashes.

That said, I'd stick to requests maybe only once in awhile, and he does work best when he's doing the models he wants to do as opposed to requests.

14 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

JEFF, MY MAN! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY WITH THIS!

I dunno how you kitbashed Kueller together, is he an original creation or kitbashed?

A bit of both. The head, chest piece and boots are from EAW. The cape and body are orginal. Thanks man I saw your thread and was intrigued. Others should follow your lead, the requests are filled with good images and info.

14 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

eh, well Jeff gets requests all the time and has told me and others he doesn't mind em, unless the people go overboard. He's never seemed to complain about requests, unless they're done by people he seriously dislikes or people who feel entitled to his ports/models/kitbashes.

That said, I'd stick to requests maybe only once in awhile, and he does work best when he's doing the models he wants to do as opposed to requests.

Well said, I have never minded requests just understand I may not be interested or it may take a while till I get to it. People should be allowed to request it's not hurting anyone.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:37 AM, Jeff said:

A bit of both. The head, chest piece and boots are from EAW. The cape and body are orginal. Thanks man I saw your thread and was intrigued. Others should follow your lead, the requests are filled with good images and info.

Well said, I have never minded requests just understand I may not be interested or it may take a while till I get to it. People should be allowed to request it's not hurting anyone.

Word, the body honestly looks a lot better then pretty much everything else. Thanks for the positive feedback on my thread man, there's still more to come.

Also I really like your stance on requests, since you may be the only one on the site who doesn't get annoyed by them, and it's pretty admirable, tbh. I never get the big deal with being annoyed by requests, it's pretty flattering to me, imo.

Jeff and BlindDaThief like this

Hey Jeff! Amazing work on Jacen/Caedus and Kueller, EU also needed some love. ?
I have a few questions:
1. When using your CW Boba model, the lightsaber is invisible. Is there a fix for that? Can you provide it? Thanks!
2. Is there a way to make characters actually have the flames coming out from the jetpack with the playermodel boba_fett trick? I can activate the jetpack but there are no flames or anything. 
3. Any plans on making cel shaded models, like the CW models Psyk0Sith made?

Any help is appreciated. ? Thanks!

Dark_Reaper and Jeff like this
16 hours ago, dream_brother said:

Hey Jeff! Amazing work on Jacen/Caedus and Kueller, EU also needed some love. ?
I have a few questions:
1. When using your CW Boba model, the lightsaber is invisible. Is there a fix for that? Can you provide it? Thanks!
2. Is there a way to make characters actually have the flames coming out from the jetpack with the playermodel boba_fett trick? I can activate the jetpack but there are no flames or anything. 
3. Any plans on making cel shaded models, like the CW models Psyk0Sith made?

Any help is appreciated. ? Thanks!

1. This is an older model that a dipshit did (me) who didn't quite know what he was doing. So yes it's fixable.

2. Not sure which ones you're referring too? But yes adding tags would fix that.

3. Hmmm maybe 

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

1. This is an older model that a dipshit did (me) who didn't quite know what he was doing. So yes it's fixable.

2. Not sure which ones you're referring too? But yes adding tags would fix that.

3. Hmmm maybe 

Thank you for answering!

1. If you catch the time to fix it, could you then reupload it? Thanks ? 

2. Adding tags is a thing you do with Blender or? Cause I've never used that program. If you have a link with a tutorial or something, I'd appreciate it! Cause there are a lot of Mandalorian skins/models on which I'd like to use the jetpack with all the effects!

3. Really? That would be beyond awesome! ? If you get the time, I would be INFINITELY thankful if you made CW cel shaded models of Sha'a Gi or/and Anakin (season 2) from the 2003 CW show. ? Thank you in advance!

spacer.pngspacer.png

47 minutes ago, dream_brother said:

Thank you for answering!

1. If you catch the time to fix it, could you then reupload it? Thanks ? 

2. Adding tags is a thing you do with Blender or? Cause I've never used that program. If you have a link with a tutorial or something, I'd appreciate it! Cause there are a lot of Mandalorian skins/models on which I'd like to use the jetpack with all the effects!

3. Really? That would be beyond awesome! ? If you get the time, I would be INFINITELY thankful if you made CW cel shaded models of Sha'a Gi or/and Anakin (season 2) from the 2003 CW show. ? Thank you in advance!

Link to boba https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1ktaoahnexncs0/Boba Fett (Clone Wars).pk3?dl=0

Yeah blender or any modeling program is needed, the gist is load boba from base and move the jetpack tags onto the model.

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

That model has the Anakin bug it just needs the skin file changed. https://jkhub.org/forums/topic/9990-fix-hapslashs-anakin-model-no-lightsaber-blade/

Usually SP support means "making them available as the main character", as in they'll take Jaden's place/be Jaden as the player when you start the game and at the start of every level. If not maybe they meant NPC.

Edited by Lord Of Hate
Jeff and Untold Prophecy like this

Speaking of SP support (and Jacen Solo), I've always wanted a Jedi Padawan version of Ben Solo with SP support so I can make Jedi Academy fit better into the Star Wars timeline and make it a Force Awakens prequel. Anybody else think that's a good idea? I'm not up on the skill just yet.spacer.png

4 minutes ago, BlindDaThief said:

Speaking of SP support (and Jacen Solo), I've always wanted a Jedi Padawan version of Ben Solo with SP support so I can make Jedi Academy fit better into the Star Wars timeline and make it a Force Awakens prequel. Anybody else think that's a good idea? I'm not up on the skill just yet.spacer.png

Tompa made a Ben Solo Jedi model, you can find it there on his WIP Mega link: https://mega.nz/folder/kItFQKhY#rnk3XDGCplJUR4iNOJQeeQ

6 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

Usually SP support means "making them available as the main character", as in they'll take Jaden's place/be Jaden as the player when you start the game and at the start of every level. If not maybe they meant NPC.

Yes, I meant the former in your quote!

Just so I wouldn't need to use console commands at the start of every level. :)