Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

1 hour ago, BlindDaThief said:

Man. I thought I knew everything about star wars. Who are these guys? Where are they from??

Okay so Abeloth is basically the most powerful villain in the Expanded Universe-now-Legends. You know the Mortis Gods? The Father, Son and Daughter? She used to be the Mother. She's this parassitic being whose only goal is chaos. Usually, only the Father, or the combined forces of the Son and Daughter can seal her away. When she returns from her slumber, in the end it took, among many others, Luke Skywalker and Darth Krayt's combined strengths to defeat her.

From a gameplay POV, if there's one npc you wanna have that has all stats boosted and is basically unkillable, it's Abeloth.

Morrigan Corde is Cade Skywalker's mom, and a Boba Fett-like double-agent against the Empire. Cade Skywalker is a descendant of Luke's, about 100 years in the future.

Both of these characters are non-canon, now, but they made quite an impact back when they were.

BlindDaThief and kharg like this
9 hours ago, kibasennin said:

Okay so Abeloth is basically the most powerful villain in the Expanded Universe-now-Legends. You know the Mortis Gods? The Father, Son and Daughter? She used to be the Mother. She's this parassitic being whose only goal is chaos. Usually, only the Father, or the combined forces of the Son and Daughter can seal her away. When she returns from her slumber, in the end it took, among many others, Luke Skywalker and Darth Krayt's combined strengths to defeat her.

From a gameplay POV, if there's one npc you wanna have that has all stats boosted and is basically unkillable, it's Abeloth.

Morrigan Corde is Cade Skywalker's mom, and a Boba Fett-like double-agent against the Empire. Cade Skywalker is a descendant of Luke's, about 100 years in the future.

Both of these characters are non-canon, now, but they made quite an impact back when they were.

Got it. Thank you. Of all my wanderings through the wilds of Wookieepedia, I've never come across them... What about the first 2 pictures?

kibasennin likes this
On 10/28/2020 at 12:31 PM, kibasennin said:

Luke and Darth Krayt also had super saiyan-type power-ups when they beat her, if I recall correctly.

Also even the Son and Daughter together are no match for her, when they tried to confront her she beat them easily, The Father had to step in at the last second to save them. That said, yeah, she is the big bad. If Sidious is Sauron, then Abeloth is definitely Morgoth/Melkor.

Jeff likes this
3 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

Luke and Darth Krayt also had super saiyan-type power-ups when they beat her, if I recall correctly.

Also even the Son and Daughter together are no match for her, when they tried to confront her she beat them easily, The Father had to step in at the last second to save them. That said, yeah, she is the big bad. If Sidious is Sauron, then Abeloth is definitely Morgoth/Melkor.

I like that comparison. Interesting. I had no idea the Son, Daughter and Father were even in Legends. Or were they concurrent? I'm learning so much! Haha

They in TCW and TCW is in EU despite fucking a lot of EU lore related to the CW era

Though Abeloth was stopped many times by the Son and the Daughter from escaping so at her full power she isn't that much ahead of them. 

And Luke and Krayt were simply in the netherworld of the force, so everyone was buffed.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:00 AM, Peprykus said:

They in TCW and TCW is in EU despite fucking a lot of EU lore related to the CW era

Though Abeloth was stopped many times by the Son and the Daughter from escaping so at her full power she isn't that much ahead of them. 

And Luke and Krayt were simply in the netherworld of the force, so everyone was buffed.

I thought it was only the once? They tried to stop her and failed miserably?

Yeah, I remember. Wasn't Ben Skywalker there too?

2 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

Darth Krayt has got to be the worst Darth name.. That or Darth Talon. 

I would argue that goes to Darth Tenebrous. Get it?! He's a tenebrous guy! Which makes him Darth Tenebrous!

Or Darth Andeddu! And he's, like, undead ? and a zombie. Because of course he is.

Or Darth Ruin and Darth Ruyn, because at some point they ran out of 'evil' terms so they gave two different characters the same name without knowing it.

At some point there was Darth Marr which I'll bet is them just going "say something evil!" and the other writer just instinctively imitates the sound of an angry cat and goes "Maaaaarrrrrr".

Also, no joke: Starkiller was gonna be called Darth Insanius or Darth Icky, if Lucas had named him. True story ?

Krayt at least makes sense because Darth Krayt grew up as a tusken on Tatooine, so that's actually consistent with his character & backstory.

I really want a movie where a Deadpool-like character's village is attacked by Darth Vader, and then the character goes: "oh no, it's Vader the Invader!" and then they get taken to the Emperor and he says "you're so Insidious, Darth Sidious!" and at some point they mention the Rule of Two, and he's like "ah, Darth Bane, the bane of my existence".

It would be horrible, but I'd pay to see that ?

I'm just waiting to see Darth Grumpii in a future comic.

BlindDaThief likes this
6 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

I thought it was only the once? They tried to stop her and failed miserably?

Yeah, I remember. Wasn't Ben Skywalker there too?

Nope
Ben and Vestara managed to kill one avatar of Abeloth at the Font of Power

Krayt and Luke killed her at the Lake of Apparitions.

Abeloth was able to overpower both the Son and the Daughter at the Font of Power, which I belive is some sort of force nexus? Before the Father stopped her.
Later the siblings used the Killiks to imprison her and would return to the galaxy whenever she needed to be stopped again. That is ouf course until Dumbfuck Skywalker decided to kill off the literal gods so he can sleep with a senator.

4 hours ago, kibasennin said:

I would argue that goes to Darth Tenebrous. Get it?! He's a tenebrous guy! Which makes him Darth Tenebrous!

Or Darth Andeddu! And he's, like, undead ? and a zombie. Because of course he is.

Or Darth Ruin and Darth Ruyn, because at some point they ran out of 'evil' terms so they gave two different characters the same name without knowing it.

At some point there was Darth Marr which I'll bet is them just going "say something evil!" and the other writer just instinctively imitates the sound of an angry cat and goes "Maaaaarrrrrr".

Also, no joke: Starkiller was gonna be called Darth Insanius or Darth Icky, if Lucas had named him. True story ?

Krayt at least makes sense because Darth Krayt grew up as a tusken on Tatooine, so that's actually consistent with his character & backstory.

I really want a movie where a Deadpool-like character's village is attacked by Darth Vader, and then the character goes: "oh no, it's Vader the Invader!" and then they get taken to the Emperor and he says "you're so Insidious, Darth Sidious!" and at some point they mention the Rule of Two, and he's like "ah, Darth Bane, the bane of my existence".

It would be horrible, but I'd pay to see that ?

I'm just waiting to see Darth Grumpii in a future comic.

There was a star wars fanfic featuring a made-up character named "Darth Infinius" who had a midichlorian count of like 1,000,000 or something like that.

21 hours ago, Lancelot said:

@Lord Of Hate @Peprykus @kibasennin @BlindDaThief

Before the whole topic goes off-topic (again), I suggest you all continue this conversation in another topic. I just created one for this purpose.

Word. Thanks mate.

As for the topic itself, it's been so long since I requested something from Jeff, I genuinely don't know what to suggest.

Since he's star wars-only, maybe King Adas? One of the earliest Kings of the early Sith race, I think he predates the Rakatans:

Sith_King_Adas.jpg

4777698-adas%202.jpg

He's apparently very tall, absolutely towering over pretty much all other members of his entire race.

He used a suit made of Ebon: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ebon

Or maybe since you're starting to do Vong Stuff, maybe Shimmra Jamaane?

1 hour ago, Lord Of Hate said:

Word. Thanks mate.

As for the topic itself, it's been so long since I requested something from Jeff, I genuinely don't know what to suggest.

Since he's star wars-only, maybe King Adas? One of the earliest Kings of the early Sith race, I think he predates the Rakatans:

Sith_King_Adas.jpg

4777698-adas%202.jpg

He's apparently very tall, absolutely towering over pretty much all other members of his entire race.

He used a suit made of Ebon: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ebon

Or maybe since you're starting to do Vong Stuff, maybe Shimmra Jamaane?

Adas was the Sith King that drove the Rakatans off Korriban