Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

I'll throw another positive hand here after seeing the never-done Nym, Allana, Tyber and Urai appearances here! Big kudos to Jeff for going all-out for much of the EU's underrated gems, even those I'd forgotten about like CW's Bera Kazan. Saving the EU, saving the dream!

Jeff and Omega like this
9 hours ago, lpriefer01 said:

have you considered that maybe others would like to see another interpretation of him 

I did. But until somebody is doing another version, I can only offer the models we already have. Have you considered that maybe others don't even know about the old models that have been made 15 years ago?

Jeff, Omega and lpriefer01 like this
6 hours ago, Lancelot said:

I did. But until somebody is doing another version, I can only offer the models we already have. Have you considered that maybe others don't even know about the old models that have been made 15 years ago?

Which is a shame. I've scoured all the recesses of the internet to complete a saga-wide collection. Most are from like 2005 or something. Good stuff tho.

Speaking of old stuff, looking for an opinion.. Is it acceptable in the modding world to reskin an entire map with custom textures to make it better? And maybe release it if you credit the original maker?

kharg likes this
3 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

Speaking of old stuff, looking for an opinion.. Is it acceptable in the modding world to reskin an entire map with custom textures to make it better? And maybe release it if you credit the original maker?

Better ask this question in the General Modding Discussions section.

lpriefer01 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...