Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Hey Jeff!, Just found this WIP page and im liking what im seeing. Very Impressive work! Is there a chance that you could post some of your more requested/popular skins for jedi and sith as Im really interested to see what masterpieces you've made :3, Also it would be sick if you could post your Tulak Hord skin as I haven't been able to find it ;-;

6 hours ago, PsychoticSymbiote said:

Hey Jeff!, Just found this WIP page and im liking what im seeing. Very Impressive work! Is there a chance that you could post some of your more requested/popular skins for jedi and sith as Im really interested to see what masterpieces you've made :3, Also it would be sick if you could post your Tulak Hord skin as I haven't been able to find it ;-;

I mean, they're all on his WIP thread already.

14 hours ago, PsychoticSymbiote said:

You can find Tulak Hord here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/tulak-hord/addons/tulakhord

Jeff likes this
18 hours ago, PsychoticSymbiote said:

Thanks and on the first page of this thread is a link to my dropbox, from there you can search for the files your looking for.

4 hours ago, porkins277 said:

idk why but the ahsoka doesn't show up in game even if it's in my base folder

Try renaming the pk3 as zzzzzAhsoka_Tano_Blue_outfit and see if that works.

11 hours ago, porkins277 said:

I just realised since Second Sister and Ahsoka was so successful you should have a go at Cal Kestis and even have a BD-1 on him

That would be up to GPChannel. There's no permission to modify it.