Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

6 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

Let's stay on topic y'all. Speaking of 'on topic' what the heck does WIP stand for? Works in Progress?

Yes, Work in Progress. 

*Edit*: previous post copied into this for some reason. Did not intend to quote or reply a second time. My bad. 

Edited by Untold Prophecy
Site glitch.
lpriefer01 and Jeff like this
On 4/28/2020 at 12:01 PM, BlindDaThief said:

There are already some pretty decent ahsokas. It would just require a quick reskin of her tunic thing and change the lightsaber preferences to blue. Easy as pie! When I'm done moving i think i can take a whack at it.

Lookin' forward to it. It'll be a fine addition to my collection ?

BlindDaThief likes this
On 5/4/2020 at 8:44 AM, porkins277 said:

Can you do Moff Gideon? He pretty much has the imperial officer chestplate but it's black with a cape Giancarlo Esposito Teases What Moff Gideon Wants with The Child in ...

A Moff Gideon would be fairly basic the only real challenge would be making a good face to come along with it

9 minutes ago, BlindDaThief said:

We all know you guys are all staying at home as responsible citizens of the world playing Jedi Academy for at least 6 hrs a day! Vacation what

Altho Jeff works hard for my pure enjoyment and entertainment. I say he gets a vacation too dang it

3 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

We all know you guys are all staying at home as responsible citizens of the world playing Jedi Academy for at least 6 hrs a day! Vacation what

Nope still going to work everyday.

9 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

Uh no i still have school, and i have to have a balance of not gaming for too long and doing the same amount of everything

Has anyone made a Haxion Brood Bounty Hunter yet? They're from Jedi Fallen Order. They're pretty cool looking and I've seen the models on deviant art, so I'm wondering if anyone has made one yet since it'd be cool to use in Movie Battles 2

spacer.png

krkarr likes this