Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

9 hours ago, Untold Prophecy said:

Hey Jeff!

Love the Shadows of the Empire Luke skin and the Ladies of the EU pack! Would love to see some more skins with bot support for friendless souls like me, lol!

Keep up the great work, your character designs are amazing!

Bots or NPC's? I usually play around with bots on solo mode.

Untold Prophecy likes this
19 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Bots or NPC's? I usually play around with bots on solo mode.

Me too! Bots on solo FFA in multiplayer.

I've got your original Ladies of the EU skins, Darth Thanaton, and a few other bots of yours running around on probably a dozen maps I've downloaded over the past few weeks. It's been keeping me entertained during the quarantine!

BlindDaThief and Jeff like this
On 10/27/2019 at 2:04 AM, Jeff said:

Hi! Is there a way to use this in SP? i REALLY love this man, it looks so cool! probably my favorite armor from swtor

anyway, thank you for your work!

spacer.png

EDIT: I was to hyped so i learn how to add SP myself haha

Again, Thank you very much jeff, i really like this outfit! ??

Edited by Christian lazaro
Added text
Jeff and BlindDaThief like this
52 minutes ago, Untold Prophecy said:

Me too! Bots on solo FFA in multiplayer.

I've got your original Ladies of the EU skins, Darth Thanaton, and a few other bots of yours running around on probably a dozen maps I've downloaded over the past few weeks. It's been keeping me entertained during the quarantine!

Your "friendless souls" comment cracked me up. All i do is solo. I'm having a blast in quarantine just modifying and improving people's work ( adding bot support, team colors, new sounds etc) it's really not hard to add bot support to peoples' creations. And I'm a beginner!

Jeff and Untold Prophecy like this
16 minutes ago, BlindDaThief said:

Your "friendless souls" comment cracked me up. All i do is solo. I'm having a blast in quarantine just modifying and improving people's work ( adding bot support, team colors, new sounds etc) it's really not hard to add bot support to peoples' creations. And I'm a beginner!

I've been using Plasma's saber pack to add to each skin that comes with bot files. I'd take a crack at adding bot support myself, but I'm only as far in as changing around the model for a pre-existing bot!

15 hours ago, Christian lazaro said:

EDIT: I was to hyped so i learn how to add SP myself haha

Again, Thank you very much jeff, i really like this outfit! ??

That's awesome always glad to see people learn how to do something.

The Punisher likes this
On 1/14/2017 at 6:49 AM, Jeff said:

Hi jeff, first of all let me say THANK YOU! for exporting this, this is my favorite armor from the game (when i used to play it anyway)

I modifed the textures a little bit using your kao cen darach as base pk3

Now i can play as my swtor character in movie duels

Sadly i can't play with this model on vanilla JKA, it gives me a "Error: Ran out of transform space for Ghoul2 Models. Adjust MiniHeapSize in SV_SpawnServer." whatever that means

EDIT: I deleted a lot of trash from my base folder (pk3s and other mods i didn't need) and now the model works on vanilla SP, no OpenJK needed  ?

anyway, THANK YOU!spacer.png

yeyo JK and Jeff like this
20 hours ago, Carol Surik said:

Hi jeff, first of all let me say THANK YOU! for exporting this, this is my favorite armor from the game (when i used to play it anyway)

I modifed the textures a little bit using your kao cen darach as base pk3

Now i can play as my swtor character in movie duels

Sadly i can't play with this model on vanilla JKA, it gives me a "Error: Ran out of transform space for Ghoul2 Models. Adjust MiniHeapSize in SV_SpawnServer." whatever that means

anyway, THANK YOU!

The skin looks awesome and glad your enjoying it.

Hey Jeff! I am very impressed with your work and would like to request a model for Ahsoka from season 7 of TCW. I will include pictures and a video of a duel between her and maul so you know what your dealing with if you decide to make the model. Once again amazing job and I love your skins if you decided to take on this challenge I know both I and many others would appreciate it. ?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDblfz9pZHg

Star Wars: The Clone Wars trailer: Ahsoka fights Maul, Anakin goes ...Star Wars: How George Lucas Shaped Ahsoka Tano | Screen RantAhsoka Tano Star Wars The Clone Wars season 7 | Star wars ahsoka ...

krkarr and kharg like this
1 hour ago, TheRogue said:

Hey Jeff! I am very impressed with your work and would like to request a model for Ahsoka from season 7 of TCW. I will include pictures and a video of a duel between her and maul so you know what your dealing with if you decide to make the model. Once again amazing job and I love your skins if you decided to take on this challenge I know both I and many others would appreciate it. ?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDblfz9pZHg

Star Wars: The Clone Wars trailer: Ahsoka fights Maul, Anakin goes ...Star Wars: How George Lucas Shaped Ahsoka Tano | Screen RantAhsoka Tano Star Wars The Clone Wars season 7 | Star wars ahsoka ...

There are already some pretty decent ahsokas. It would just require a quick reskin of her tunic thing and change the lightsaber preferences to blue. Easy as pie! When I'm done moving i think i can take a whack at it.

kharg and Jeff like this
1 hour ago, BlindDaThief said:

There are already some pretty decent ahsokas. It would just require a quick reskin of her tunic thing and change the lightsaber preferences to blue. Easy as pie! When I'm done moving i think i can take a whack at it.

Sounds great I can't wait to see how it will turn out!

6 hours ago, TheRogue said:

Sounds great I can't wait to see how it will turn out!

She certainly looks better in blue rather than brown and maroon i must say. But it'll be a couple weeks. I'm in the middle of moving. But I'll keep you posted! I'm no Jeff tho so don't expect his quality!

TheRogue likes this
On 4/23/2020 at 5:14 PM, Untold Prophecy said:

Hey Jeff, can I make a request if you get the time?

Jaesa Willsaam and Kira Carsen from SWTOR would be excellent additions to the game!

Hope you're staying well and safe these days!

I did a Kira Carsen years ago for personal use, I can release her but I have to warn you it's rigged for Jedi Outcast so you won't be able to use dual sabers with her. 

Untold Prophecy and lpriefer01 like this
50 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I did a Kira Carsen years ago for personal use, I can release her but I have to warn you it's rigged for Jedi Outcast so you won't be able to use dual sabers with her. 

That's fine with me! Just dual Sabers, or staffs too? Either way, works for me!

Do you have Jaesa as well, or has she not been done before?

Something some of you may appreciate; a Kira Carsen soundpack! Using the voice clips from @Jeff's .pk3 file and some files from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite's Black Widow (who shares the same voice actress).

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ri30enn07etga4x/l_Kira_Carsen_Sounds_Droidy.pk3/file

Just simply drop it in with the existing PK3 file.

EDIT: I just realised that I forgot to add a falling sound...

Jeff and lpriefer01 like this
On 5/1/2020 at 2:10 AM, Droidy365 said:

Something some of you may appreciate; a Kira Carsen soundpack! Using the voice clips from @Jeff's .pk3 file and some files from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite's Black Widow (who shares the same voice actress).

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ri30enn07etga4x/l_Kira_Carsen_Sounds_Droidy.pk3/file

Just simply drop it in with the existing PK3 file.

EDIT: I just realised that I forgot to add a falling sound...

nice do u think you can do one for satele