Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

3 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

I don't remember whether it was from this site or moddb or what but i have the Hoth Starkiller which is that same model.

It is and I'm not sure how the BF2 mods work but all you'd need is the textures from the mod.

On 4/1/2020 at 4:29 PM, BlindDaThief said:

Look up Hoth Starkiller for Jedi academy on Google and it's on one of the sites. I got mine from somewhere. Moddb maybe

I got it but it's rly messy to much to fix ?

I had a go at the Taron Malicos idea.

SzBdgrD.jpg

Utilized the Savage Opress body, the naked Darth Maul hands, Combination of Darth Maul tabards and Starkiller Jedi Hunter tabards. Theron's swtor port belt flaps. A custom modeled belt piece on which the triangle was textured. The Gar Iblis model for head/hair/boots. A beard I have had for a looong time that I know not how it originated. Quinlan Vos torso texture. Felucian shaman bones/teeth.

Edited the model extensively in blender while adding the many different parts and retextured many many things in Photoshop.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok15hqrlr33jt4m/Taron_Malicos.pk3?dl=0

22 minutes ago, Sirius said:

SzBdgrD.jpg

Utilized the Savage Opress body, the naked Darth Maul hands, Combination of Darth Maul tabards and Starkiller Jedi Hunter tabards. Theron's swtor port belt flaps. A custom modeled belt piece on which the triangle was textured. The Gar Iblis model for head/hair/boots. A beard I have had for a looong time that I know not how it originated. Quinlan Vos torso texture. Felucian shaman bones/teeth.

Edited the model extensively in blender while adding the many different parts and retextured many many things in Photoshop.

It's amazing!! ?

exarsenpai12 and Sirius like this
1 hour ago, Sirius said:

SzBdgrD.jpg

Wow, he looks great! I just have an issue: when I make him an NPC in NPC Tool, whichever hilt I choose, his blades are invisible. There is sound, the hilts, but there are no blades. Is there an npc command for him or something? Why is this issue occuring? Thanks in advance!

Sirius likes this

Model is shaped like that. There is supposed to be a belt there or something. That s what you are seeing sadly ?

The vertical line is muscles.

Also i have no clue about everything else you said in regards to the NPC ?

Edited by Sirius
18 minutes ago, Sirius said:

Model is shaped like that. There is supposed to be a belt there or something. That s what you are seeing sadly ?

The vertical line is muscles.

Also i have no clue about everything else you said in regards to the NPC ?

Is there an NPC name for spawning, perhaps?

On 4/2/2020 at 8:27 AM, ShenLong Kazama said:

I made a discount malicos in swtor. Could rip the model to be ported. Porting a JFO model is alot of work, the hair mesh alone would need to be split into several parts.

id like to see your discount version put a ic in then u can determine if u wanna port it or not

On 4/3/2020 at 12:27 AM, ShenLong Kazama said:

I made a discount malicos in swtor. Could rip the model to be ported. Porting a JFO model is alot of work, the hair mesh alone would need to be split into several parts.

Would you be able to rip sabers from swtor?