Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:31 AM, Pariah72 said:

I apologise if I missed this and it's already been done, took me forever to go through all the pages to check so I might have missed it. Has a model of a Kage Warrior been made yet? Here's an image from clone wars for reference.

spacer.png

No I haven't done this one.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:36 AM, dream_brother said:

Jeff, I love your Xizor model, but is there a possibility of you updating it soon (mostly the face)? Thanks! ?

No plans atm but maybe in the future.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:06 AM, dream_brother said:

Also, is there a possibility of making Guri from Shadows of the Empire?

Here's another pic

spacer.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/he5p4pszr5w5i3v/Guri.zip?dl=0

18 hours ago, Pariah72 said:

I've been searching through the dropbox, I can't find where your Mandalore the Ultimate model is located? Any chance you know where to look or could reupload?

spacer.png

I put his model and saber in with Guri https://www.dropbox.com/s/he5p4pszr5w5i3v/Guri.zip?dl=0

Revan9190 and TheHusseler like this
3 hours ago, Jeff said:

I apologise if I missed this and it's already been done, took me forever to go through all the pages to check so I might have missed it. Has a model of a Kage Warrior been made yet? Here's an image from clone wars for reference.

spacer.png

No I haven't done this one.

Thanks for replying. Any chance you'll ever do them? One of my favorites from TCW

I wanna know if it’s possible for Jeff to add a hood and a cape to the current cultist model.

To look similar to this

spacer.png

If possible can you have two versions with a hood only and one with a hood and cape? If so, appreciate it.

Edited by Boxen
Img
Jeff and davidortilla like this
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pariah72 said:

I've seen Mandalorian NeoCrusaders thrown around before, never seen a Mandalorian Knight

I was thinking the overlap in style might make an easier transition to creating one, plus skins are easy since they're just different colors of the same armor.

There's already Neo Crusader models out there just use a lightsaber with one and there you go.

lpriefer01, TheHusseler and Teancum like this

Hello Jeff. I just want to start off by saying I am a huge fan of your work. A few years back you made a really detailed Darth Tenebrous kitbash which I downloaded out of your dropbox. I made an npc file for it to use in single player but every time I spawn the model it appears without a lightsaber blade. The hilt appears in hand, but there is no blade. I was using default lightsabers, but none of them work. Is this a rigging issue or something in the animations perhaps? I know its been a long time since you released it and have since moved on to other projects, but I was just curious if you had any insight as to what maybe causing the issue. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

TheWhitePhoenix and Jeff like this