Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

37 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Just the player.

Oh ? If I can get ahold of the saber, could you port it? If not it's fine.

Edit: never mind, I found a model on mrwonko, I didn't bother to check because shes such an obscure character, lol.

Jeff likes this
2 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

Oh ? If I can get ahold of the saber, could you port it? If not it's fine.

Edit: never mind, I found a model on mrwonko, I didn't bother to check because shes such an obscure character, lol.

Good to see you back, haven't heard from you in some time.

lpriefer01 likes this
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Good to see you back, haven't heard from you in some time.

Thanks dude, means a lot, my hard drive bricked, and my OS was filled, but recently i freed up space to re-download jka.

Good to see you still modding.

Jeff likes this
40 minutes ago, Atorrant3 said:

Hi. I don't know if this goes here. but I wanted to know if this model can be made.

spacer.png

spacer.png

There is a model of Vaylin out there, but if your referring to the young version of her then it's possible just not sure if it's worth it.

I recently got a character model of Lord Skere Kaan I requested over a year ago and I am SOOOOOOOOOO greatful for it. Also it helps that I had other things to keep me patient knowing that the modeling process is not a cakewalk (well to Jeff it probably is, depending on what he’s working on lol).

Jeff likes this