Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

I'm sorry, I just don't get what goes through peoples heads sometimes about assuming people are automatically working on something for them when they ask about it without a confirm that they are making it for them. Also asking so many questions like they are confused about everything, don't mean to sound like an ass it's just the common sense isn't here on this forum sometimes... 

I'm sorry, I just don't get what goes through peoples heads sometimes about assuming people are automatically working on something for them when they ask about it without a confirm that they are making it for them. Also asking so many questions like they are confused about everything, don't mean to sound like an ass it's just the common sense isn't here on this forum sometimes... 

I understand man

Jeff likes this

can any of you gys help me with a problem i'm having with making player models for Jedi Academy when i put my own mods on there it freaking exits out of Jedi Academy. Can you guys tell me what im doing wrong?

You've got to be more specific with what you're doing so we can spot any mistake.

ClanKryze511 likes this

You've got to be more specific with what you're doing so we can spot any mistake.

well I put the modified skin on the player model, modified the player model, and put shaders on the player model and exported the model as a .glm file in blender 2.79 and turned into a pk3 file and I play the game after I put my pk3 character file in the base folder but when I play the game with the mod in the base folder the game closes or crashes

well I put the modified skin on the player model, modified the player model, and put shaders on the player model and exported the model as a .glm file in blender 2.79 and turned into a pk3 file and I play the game after I put my pk3 character file in the base folder but when I play the game with the mod in the base folder the game closes or crashes

Right now we're derailing Jeff's thread, so I advise you to create a thread in Modding Assistance (https://jkhub.org/forum/14-modding-assistance/) and make sure to post screenshots of what you did and the crash you're getting. What you're saying so far makes me thing you didn't properly export the .glm model and thus you're crashing, but more info will help see the error with ease.

Right now we're derailing Jeff's thread, so I advise you to create a thread in Modding Assistance (https://jkhub.org/forum/14-modding-assistance/) and make sure to post screenshots of what you did and the crash you're getting. What you're saying so far makes me thing you didn't properly export the .glm model and thus you're crashing, but more info will help see the error with ease.

ok man but I'm not trying to get this thread derailed

Noodle likes this

can you please do Kato Ren who is one of the Knights of Ren that was behind Kylo Ren in Rey's vision in The Force Awakens and is appearing with the Knights of Ren in The Rise of Skywalker?

P.S.

He's the Knight of Ren people called "The Rogue" or "Grenade Face"

Can you please mak Koffi Arana in Jedi Disguise and Comic Pack Disguise?

Maybe in the future.

can you please do Kato Ren who is one of the Knights of Ren that was behind Kylo Ren in Rey's vision in The Force Awakens and is appearing with the Knights of Ren in The Rise of Skywalker?

P.S.

He's the Knight of Ren people called "The Rogue" or "Grenade Face"

There's not even photos of this guy so not possible.