Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Do you know how to extract sounds from it? Which software?

It's been awhile but all I know is thats how I got the sound files for Boss' from Republic Commando.

If you use winrar though I believe changing it to a "rar" filetype will allow you to extract it and let you get into the game's files.

If that doesn't work then we always have youtube videos that use sound clips.

It's been awhile but all I know is thats how I got the sound files for Boss' from Republic Commando.

If you use winrar though I believe changing it to a "rar" filetype will allow you to extract it and let you get into the game's files.

If that doesn't work then we always have youtube videos that use sound clips.

Unfortunately no and no. Winrar doesnt work with this fil extension and youtube sounds from gameplay videos are really distorted/limited. 

Unfortunately no and no. Winrar doesnt work with this fil extension and youtube sounds from gameplay videos are really distorted/limited. 

I know thats how I got the sounds for republic commando though. I'll give it a shot.

Tompa9 likes this

Yes please, would be also nice to get soundpack for Darth Phobos  :)

The files are in a weird format, which makes them difficult to extract. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

The format is RKV, and I'm not sure how I could access them. This is the same problem we had for Battlefront: Elite Squadron. Those files were also in a strange format.

Edit: I was able to VIEW the files using free file viewer, but I can't figure out how to extract them.

The files are in a weird format, which makes them difficult to extract. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

The format is RKV, and I'm not sure how I could access them. This is the same problem we had for Battlefront: Elite Squadron. Those files were also in a strange format.

Edit: I was able to VIEW the files using free file viewer, but I can't figure out how to extract them.

Never mind, one friend extracted them for me  :) 

@@Jeff update your version with this .pk3. It contains Noodle's fix + full ripped soundpack from TFU game

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wogef4ml8awtrgk/Darth_Desolous.pk3/file

Jeff likes this

Never mind, one friend extracted them for me  :) 

@@Jeff update your version with this .pk3. It contains Noodle's fix + full ripped soundpack from TFU game

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wogef4ml8awtrgk/Darth_Desolous.pk3/file

How'd they extract the files? Wut?

Also @@Jeff You got them at the last moment, the files I mean. I mean I assume you had em already for awhile and didnt have time to work on em, but facepunch JUST closed down which means those files would've been gone forever if one of us didnt have em.

Hey, thanks for the model! I did some fixes to your model. It should take a lesser impact on FPS now that I've deleted all the unused meshes and dismemberment should work much better now. Tried to fix a bit the hands but the mesh seems to have been heavily altered and it's a bit tough due to that. If I have more time I'll work on proper face animations.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kel9fdkzx7jhz92/Darth%20Desolous.pk3?dl=0

A bit tough... but not impossible, yeah?

Is this model possible to port, friend?

latest.png?width=321&height=406

Yeah it is, I may do it someday.

How'd they extract the files? Wut?

Also @@Jeff You got them at the last moment, the files I mean. I mean I assume you had em already for awhile and didnt have time to work on em, but facepunch JUST closed down which means those files would've been gone forever if one of us didnt have em.

Yeah I've had them for awhile, so no sweat.

what's with the funny Jack Nicholson gif lol? don't get me wrong that gif is pretty darn funny

He did it (uncalled for) because you assumed Jeff was working on it regardless of Jeff ever saying he was gonna work on it. Better to make sure he acknowledges it first, my dude, or until he says he's working on it.

TheWhitePhoenix and Pickles256 like this

He did it (uncalled for) because you assumed Jeff was working on it regardless of Jeff ever saying he was gonna work on it. Better to make sure he acknowledges it first, my dude, or until he says he's working on it.

oh. well I'm sorry dudes. i'm new to messaging on JKHub and i'm getting used to posting on this site and trying to make my own models and doing my own maps for jedi academy. 

Pickles256 and Jeff like this

what are welcome for. i'm asking in a polite tone not an angry tone. i'm not mad at you or anythimg, man.

You said that you are new to JKHub, and he said welcome as in "Welcome to JKHub". He wanted to welcome you to JKHub, that's all.

Jeff likes this