Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

@@Jeff

I guess that English is not his native language. From what I understand, it seems that he wants you to make this character by using the image as a reference.

The "No. I think its you." can be interpreted as "No, I didn't make this model. I thought you could do that."

Take this topic as an example and you'll know what I mean.

Sounded lowkey like a threat though.

Pickles256 likes this

I wouldn't want to do the proxy model as my belief is this, if someone has done a model from scratch I'm not going to release a port of said model, I just personally think me spending a quarter of the time to do a port is insulting to said creator who put in a lot more time and effort. Also I think the proxy model looks great as is. To each his or her own, that's just my stance. That being said I may do the other droid.

do you have a link to prove it was ever released because the only I've seen images of is from a mod that ceased development years ago 

what about the non lego version of the freemakers?

There aren't any 3D models of them available, lego or not, so the only thing that's been possible so far was a reskin to create Naare.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bz4e22j66sr3d5q/Naare.pk3?dl=0

It's an interesting idea, but right now the resources aren't out there. Their second ship sure was cool though! And the Mon Cala engineer was neat too. And the orange b-wing...

KillerJedi156 and Jeff like this

Ah the imperial coruscant guard, I remember these guys played a major part in shadows of the empire. Did you make this guy from scratch or is he ported from somewhere? I'm glad to finally see this guy in JKA, you never fail to surprise us Jeff.

Ah the imperial coruscant guard, I remember these guys played a major part in shadows of the empire. Did you make this guy from scratch or is he ported from somewhere? I'm glad to finally see this guy in JKA, you never fail to surprise us Jeff.

It's not a port.

Vade Parvis likes this

I think someone over on the Movie Battles forums was working on porting them from Force Arena a while ago, not sure if anything came of it though.

Yeah, I've seen it. But it looks like the person who ripped and ported the models for MB2 has stopped being active since January. There's models floating around that I've downloaded but I really have no clue how to port them into JKA.Was hoping someone had done it here already.