Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Hi Jeff, sorry for bothering you again but can you use your skills and make TOR Imperial trooper ? I know that we already have him made by Sentra but lets be honest, its reskined swamptrooper and I want real trooper from swtor

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/npc/imperial-soldier-125

or

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/npc/imperial-guard-26

This was ported by Lt. Claim, the only thing I did was add the shader file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqzj16uns7ekivh/Imperial%20Soldier.pk3?dl=0

Dark_Reaper likes this

Is it allowed to ask for models that are from the SW Universe? If so i have a request, but i'll ask only when someone says so.

If not, i still have a request that i'll be posting once someone answer my question.

You can request whatever, that's not a problem. 

Siegfried and Pickles256 like this

You can request whatever, that's not a problem. 

So... I would like to ask a skin of Meliodas, from "The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia" (PC-PS4 Game)

The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-Knights-of-BritannSeven-Deadly-Sins-PS4-Gameplay_09-20-17.

The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-Knights-of-Britann

I don't even know if that will be possibly, but i want his model so much... Doesn't have to be from that game specifically, i just want his model to use on JKA.

So... I would like to ask a skin of Meliodas, from "The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia" (PC-PS4 Game)

The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-Knights-of-BritannSeven-Deadly-Sins-PS4-Gameplay_09-20-17.

The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-Knights-of-Britann

I don't even know if that will be possibly, but i want his model so much... Doesn't have to be from that game specifically, i just want his model to use on JKA.

Yeah sorry I'm only interested in SW characters.

Because that stuff doesn't fit at all. Jeff considers porting models that could fit in the SW Universe, like some Skyrim armors etc. That shit ain't gonna get ported.

If you want to port something from an anime game, you'd better ask another porter. I can understand wanting some other models from other games, but for some like Jeff, models like that are too lore breaking. And I share that mindset unless if it's for certain situations.

Delmi, The Punisher and Jeff like this

Is it allowed to ask for models that are from the SW Universe? If so i have a request, but i'll ask only when someone says so.

If not, i still have a request that i'll be posting once someone answer my question.

See? xD

WHy didn't u say that before?

You're question was about SW characters, look at the first quote. That's what I was replying too. Nothing in your post asked about non-Star Wars stuff.