Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Jeff what is difference between Swtor port and TFU port? Just ignore the drama . Btw @@GPChannel wanted it fo Movie Duels. We are enhancing Starkillers mission to Jedi Temple and need his outfit. So you don't have to release it there ☺

There's no difference, I just like TOR. I may do it, but I won't be doing anything till Sunday.

Tompa9 and TheWhitePhoenix like this

I'll never understand the drama with porting, I mean people just need to calm the f*** down and be patient. Jeff you do incredible work whether it is a full port or a frankenstein, everything takes time and some people just don't get that. I know you are happy to receive requests, but when requests keep piling on top of each other with impatience it becomes an issue. Jeff keep doing what you do best on your time, you don't owe anything to anyone just because you are good at something. :)

I'll never understand the drama with porting, I mean people just need to calm the f*** down and be patient. Jeff you do incredible work whether it is a full port or a frankenstein, everything takes time and some people just don't get that. I know you are happy to receive requests, but when requests keep piling on top of each other with impatience it becomes an issue. Jeff keep doing what you do best on your time, you don't owe anything to anyone just because you are good at something. :)

100% Agreed. I've always appreciated what @@Jeff and @@The Punisher and other porters have done for the community and yet people find some reason to panic and go off on them. They don't get enough thanks and I think that should change, because them giving their own time to bring us material that we can use that we otherwise never would've gotten is something to greatly appreciate. :)

It's fine, but really you shouldn't post PM's. Someone else might not take it too well. As far as Krayt there's nothing to say, I haven't started him and really it's just when I find the time and the drive.

Oh i am so sorry for PM, dont know its so criminal. About Krayt i see, but many people hope of you or someone else to make him in his full armored power form. And this model will be the best of all time for jk.

Pickles256 likes this

Oh i am so sorry for PM, dont know its so criminal. About Krayt i see, but many people hope of you or someone else to make him in his full armored power form. And this model will be the best of all time for jk.

heck, we have post armor krayt but the one thing that handicaps him is the fact there's no second blade that comes out of his lightsaber if you put one in his left hand

heck, we have post armor krayt but the one thing that handicaps him is the fact there's no second blade that comes out of his lightsaber if you put one in his left hand

there might be something wrong with the tags then.

I can't remember exactly what it'd be called, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the skin as opposed to the model itself.