Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder if it'll be possible to make the helmet semi-transparent similar to the Rebel Pilot's goggles? I managed to pull that off with the Clone Cadet kitbash, depends on the helmet mesh - might need hollowing out first.

It is but there's no head behind it, so it would look silly.

• 2 weeks later...

Small pack of stuff Kel-Dor Soldier, Trandoshan, 2 Trandos from Republic Commando, and a Clone Wars Plo Koon.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyp7k2os4pcboyz/Pack%2011-9-2017.zip?dl=0

38234325796_9a38d33307_b.jpg

38234326546_c3a8157fda_b.jpg

37578421744_bb293bfc17_b.jpg

37578420904_be60fc0b0a_b.jpg

38234323846_353fc730cf_b.jpg

Is that Kel'Dor soldier just a reskin or does it have ported material? It looks pretty nice!

On a sidenote, my child-self didn't seem to notice how weird looking trandoshans looked on Republic Commando. I think I even prefer the JO one. 

Is that Kel'Dor soldier just a reskin or does it have ported material? It looks pretty nice!

On a sidenote, my child-self didn't seem to notice how weird looking trandoshans looked on Republic Commando. I think I even prefer the JO one. 

It's just a kit-bash/reskin. Stock assets for the head and arms and the rebel soldier body from MB2.

k4far likes this