Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Chill, Jeff didn't exactly say he's done for good, perhaps he just needs some time to recharge. And the thread title can stay. If your grandma would say she's got a headache, you wouldn't bury her in the backyard immediately would you? :)

ill do whatever it takes to finally end gam gam's tyranny
Jeff likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn, I haven't been on here much recently but its truly a shame that the two of you have decided to stop sharing your work, love your guys stuff. Obviously don't know what happened but I'm sure you guys have your reasons.

@@Jeff

Your works are just awesome!

Do you have any plans to make a Kaleesh from SWTOR or Starkiller's Sith Assassin costume from TFU?

XAL2.jpg  1457128926_starkiller-sith-assassin_1.jp

Here's what I got

Kaleesh from TOR

34293319165_58d67bac61_b.jpg

Y-Wing from the Clone Wars

33909414460_4965d5efab_b.jpg

The Outrider from Shadows of the Empire

33483140923_67cdd05831_b.jpg

Sun Guard from Star Wars Kinect

33365367104_4a372361b4_b.jpg

Asajj Ventress Night Sister Outfit from Clone Wars 

33541845561_6e532709d7_b.jpg

All are included here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns78gn06hn1fgrf/4-26-2017.zip?dl=0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I always love seeing your work with aliens that weren't in the main game. Were Vizam and Barada ported from somewhere, or is it just reskinning? It'd be nice to know, since it gives more credit to your hand-made work! 

Hello Jeff,

I don´t know If you are active in porting models but I would like to see ported Fenn Rau model, both with and without his helmet. Do you think it is possible? :)

I have plans to do him soon, just need to find the time.

I always love seeing your work with aliens that weren't in the main game. Were Vizam and Barada ported from somewhere, or is it just reskinning? It'd be nice to know, since it gives more credit to your hand-made work! 

The only ported thing from those two is the nikto head, the rest is kit-bashed or reskinned.

The only ported thing from those two is the nikto head, the rest is kit-bashed or reskinned.

I really like the simple gunslinger-like models and skins you've done. It's fun to add them as enemies in SP, since it gets boring after a while to fight only against rodians, trandos, weequays and grans, or the empire. 

Jeff likes this

I really like the simple gunslinger-like models and skins you've done. It's fun to add them as enemies in SP, since it gets boring after a while to fight only against rodians, trandos, weequays and grans, or the empire. 

Thanks, I do the same thing. Plus I love any thing OT.

Noodle likes this