Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

I don't know if you have the Sith Eradicator model set available, but basically that's what my Sith Warrior used (same colors used in the trailers), except the mask was different and was more like Malgus's rebreather (actually it was the same exact model). My Sith had the hood up all the time, but his eyes were a sky blue and his hair was dark brown (kind of modeled him after myself) and had a scar across his right eye. If I can get you one of my screenshots, do you have any of the resources to take this personal request? Granted you have the time and interest of course. You're doing a great job here and I know it takes a bit of effort. :)

I don't know if you have the Sith Eradicator model set available, but basically that's what my Sith Warrior used (same colors used in the trailers), except the mask was different and was more like Malgus's rebreather (actually it was the same exact model). My Sith had the hood up all the time, but his eyes were a sky blue and his hair was dark brown (kind of modeled him after myself) and had a scar across his right eye. If I can get you one of my screenshots, do you have any of the resources to take this personal request? Granted you have the time and interest of course. You're doing a great job here and I know it takes a bit of effort. :)

Send me some screens I may be able to do this.

Revan9190 likes this