Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

YES! That is all I wanted since I played SWTOR

On a sidenote, Aloysius Kallig and Lord Scourge are also possibly being ported soon. So my dream fight of watching the kaggath between Tulak Hord and Aloysius Kallig will finally come true.

In that same thread that someone posted Arcann and Thexan, this was posted regarding Aloysius:

im working on him now..as soon as heas done ill post him

[editline]14th December 2016[/editline]

figured i share this awesome avatar from swtor injoy :)

bflu6o.jpg

can download here

[editline]14th December 2016[/editline]

Lord Larith

"
KyloREkt likes this

I am impressed that actually Jeff came back and made something by request, which is lovely. But I don't think, that we should keep this stuff going on here for two reasons. First of all it's Jeff's WIP Thread not his "request thread". Second a while ago he stated his personal point of view about models that are ported and his position for the kitbashes and frankensteins. I don't want to take sides, but @ I believe that it's time for you to get the model on your own now with Blender, it's easy to use and very easy to make kitbashes/frankensteins with it, just check the tutorial section. My point is, Jeff provided you with let's say 95% of the work for this character, you can ask for permission and just use the ported model to add whatever parts you want to make it answer your personal taste. To make a frankenstein or kitbash is not as hard as modelling something from scrap.

Jeff likes this

I am impressed that actually Jeff came back and made something by request, which is lovely. But I don't think, that we should keep this stuff going on here for two reasons. First of all it's Jeff's WIP Thread not his "request thread". Second a while ago he stated his personal point of view about models that are ported and his position for the kitbashes and frankensteins. I don't want to take sides, but @ I believe that it's time for you to get the model on your own now with Blender, it's easy to use and very easy to make kitbashes/frankensteins with it, just check the tutorial section. My point is, Jeff provided you with let's say 95% of the work for this character, you can ask for permission and just use the ported model to add whatever parts you want to make it answer your personal taste. To make a frankenstein or kitbash is not as hard as modelling something from scrap.

I always ask him if he can do a model, and he's always happy to do it. If he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't have to.

Rest assured, I don't just assume and say "Hey Jeff, do this for me". I say "Hey dude, would it be possible for you to do a port of this character?" And its almost always a yes, though he has told me no before on certain characters.

Jeff isn't just going to blindly take requests, the ones he (or others) take is usually something that interests them, since they must take time out of their day to do it.

If Jeff wants us not to request anymore ports, he can say that. He said the reason that he dislikes ports and kitbashes (IIRC) is because it takes away from models made from scratch like Psyk0Sith's Amazing Darth Malgus model. I've helped out and contributed to this website as well, I'm not a bottomfeeder. I even gave Jeff a model for his KOTOR pack.

I know and i stated that in my opinion above, i just wondered because you were not accepting the first one he made for you and insisted for the full port model on facepunch, so he can use parts from it. Anyway I may have misread your posts or his statement.

Nooo, he agreed to do it, If I could find the full model. The problem was, there wasn't one, so Jeff improvised. But, oddly enough, the model just got uploaded, which is still a bit iffy, sixxxstreet is also working on porting the model on facepunch.

Like awhile back, I asked for Lord Scourge, rest assured, if Jeff hasn't uploaded it, and its from KOTOR/TOR, it usually means the model hasn't been released to the public.

On a sidenote, I'm not gonna ask Jeff to start working on it, because apparently there's another dude who is working on getting the correct model (sixxxstreet). Current Aloysius looks like a ship captain. xD

I'd imagine he would look better with a different color cloak, because sixxxstreet even said he wasn't colored correctly.

If anyone's interested, I've got a few heads from TOR with no bodies. They are as follows

-Abyssin

-Anomid

-Kitonak

-Klatooinian

-Kubaz

-Neimoidian

-Nikto

I'm looking for some bodies to place them on. I don't want to make a new body, so something that's already finished. If I like an idea I will do it. I'd prefer to keep them in a TOR fashion but I may make exceptions.

Penekowski, yeyo JK and Delmi like this

If anyone's interested, I've got a few heads from TOR with no bodies. They are as follows

-Abyssin

-Anomid

-Kitonak

-Klatooinian

-Kubaz

-Neimoidian

-Nikto

I'm looking for some bodies to place them on. I don't want to make a new body, so something that's already finished. If I like an idea I will do it. I'd prefer to keep them in a TOR fashion but I may make exceptions.

Like base game bodies?

I'd like to see these on the human mercenary body, the Rodian body (obviously replace hands based on species), saboteur, Imperial worker, Rebel pilot, prisoner, Reborns, and Jedi, maybe? I'm not sure where TOR-style bodies can be, but maybe these can still be made TOR-like.

Like base game bodies?

I'd like to see these on the human mercenary body, the Rodian body (obviously replace hands based on species), saboteur, Imperial worker, Rebel pilot, prisoner, Reborns, and Jedi, maybe? I'm not sure where TOR-style bodies can be, but maybe these can still be made TOR-like.

I was thinking more TOR bodies and there's plenty in this thread.

@@Jeff Do you know how to rig and convert a model for Jedi Academy?

Yes why?

I was thinking more TOR bodies and there's plenty in this thread.

Yes why?

Can i ask a favor of you? Could you convert and rig these for Jedi Academy, ModView .glm format and ingame etc.? Would be an awesome christmas present.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/05d0rqtxqkh9cq5/AT-ACT.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b42upuza34u3lwq/Cargo_Shuttle_Rev2.rar

However, if you don't have time or don't want to do both, could you atleast make the AT-ACT? :)