Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

There are numerous SWG models that do have a hint more detail than other games, although I cannot remember which ones, unfortunately. I know the Mandalorian armor is rather good looking, imo. And can be colored easily without much trouble.

Also, I think this would be nice: http://i10.tinypic.com/4cuqywm.jpg

And Composite Armor: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/swg/images/c/c8/Composite_Armor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061115172508

yeyo JK and Jeff like this

Sir Jeff could please help with some skins for jka. They are in obj format.
noesis01.png
By the way:
Model 1 has variants in its skin

I've said this before and I'll repeat it I don't have any interest in non-star wars characters.

I heard about x1_sith.pk3 and a failed link.Any news about this?

What?

yeyo JK and MadforMax like this

@@Revan9190 I always thought the Mandalorian armor in SWG was the only armor in the game that looked absolutely *Right*. The Bounty Hunter armor was also really cool as well as the Composite. It would be cool to see these armors put in. 

I like the SWG Mando armor. Personally, I find the scratch armor we have on the Hub just as beautiful, but the SWG may have a removable antennae which could lead to some Protectors models...

Be patient with Jeff though. He is quite busy with many projects, asking once and awaiting an answer while giving him any necessary details will usually get you the best response! 

Cheers, keep up the good work!

Jeff likes this

Been busy with work lately so not much too show

29628501811_cf80eb4c38_b.jpg

29674328966_ff83fcfe41_b.jpg

Outstanding job...as always! That's a problem with you man (and other great artists here at The Hub), you do such an amazing job, people get too used to it and don't expect anything less from you. I personally only expect great quality from you, but just because I know you will always do your best, not because I take it for granted.

:D

ZanderNao likes this