Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Hey Jeff ! I have see your Mandalore skin, and all the other, they are great ! Epic ! Wonderful !

And, I have see you convert some models to playable characters in JKA.

So, since longtime, I have the rip of 4 characters take from different game, and I like you convert them into playable characters for JKA.

It is possible please ? (the models are in .obj and have textures and, for one of them, sound)

That's 4 characters taked from the Metroid Games Series.

One of them are take from "Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption", and the 3 others are trophy taked from "Super Smash Bros Brawl".

I give you the link and, I hope, you going to asnwer my request. The characters of Metroid are fabulous and can easily be integrated in Star Wars.

Here the link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fd3misjybwm62y/Metroid_characters.rar

Good day ! :D

Hey Jeff ! I have see your Mandalore skin, and all the other, they are great ! Epic ! Wonderful !

And, I have see you convert some models to playable characters in JKA.

So, since longtime, I have the rip of 4 characters take from different game, and I like you convert them into playable characters for JKA.

It is possible please ? (the models are in .obj and have textures and, for one of them, sound)

That's 4 characters taked from the Metroid Games Series.

One of them are take from "Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption", and the 3 others are trophy taked from "Super Smash Bros Brawl".

I give you the link and, I hope, you going to asnwer my request. The characters of Metroid are fabulous and can easily be integrated in Star Wars.

Here the link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fd3misjybwm62y/Metroid_characters.rar

Good day ! :D

Sorry I have no interest in those. 

The other WIP

28985364982_a409087434_b.jpg

Speaking of Obi's head - it'd be nice to have HS Obi-wan and Anakin's head on slightly modified Jaden's body. It'd be nice also if, specifically Obi's head was put on the one jacketed Jaden (the black jacket) and have a trench coat with it (okay, I admit I have some skinning plans for this kind of thing involving Karag Drakas). And maybe Obi-Wan's, Anakin's, and Jedi Trainer's heads spliced onto Infinity Blade's Mercenary Kyle (again some plans for those).

And, if interested, why not make Admiral Terrinald Screed? 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/01/03/fe/0103fefcb192cae31b64d4b7e10b51ec.jpg

All up to you of course, I know life is busy. Some ideas just being thrown out there. :P

Jeff and TheWhitePhoenix like this

I have seen this version... but if I am to be honest it's quite icky in comparison to the actual model itself IMO.

You're unlikely to get any better in the JKA engine since @@RevanKnight has used actual SWTOR textures/screenshots to make his. That's just what they look like in the JKA engine without all the bells-and-whistles that modern games like SWTOR have (when it comes to lighting, shaders, etc).

Revan9190 likes this

You're unlikely to get any better in the JKA engine since @@RevanKnight has used actual SWTOR textures/screenshots to make his. That's just what they look like in the JKA engine without all the bells-and-whistles that modern games like SWTOR have (when it comes to lighting, shaders, etc).

Just sayin I think the legitimate model would provide much better results.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this