Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Before you bitch why don't you take the time a go back through this thread and see the requests I've actually done. You seem to think this is a quick and easy job, it isn't. As far as the request your referring to, I actually may do it at some point, so I don't need you to answer on my behalf.

You seem to think that was some shady jab aimed at you.

It wasn't, and I don't know why you think it was. I was just speaking from personal experience based on what I've been told, not by YOU, but by others.

You seem to think that was some shady jab aimed at you.

It wasn't, and I don't know why you think it was. I was just speaking from personal experience based on what I've been told, not by YOU, but by others.

Ok but you replied to a request in my thread, he was asking if I would consider doing the request. 

Ok but you replied to a request in my thread, he was asking if I would consider doing the request. 

It wasn't as if I was like "This Jeff guy's an asshole, he isn't gonna fulfill your request."

I was only replying the the part about him saying he doesn't know how to frankenstein and such.

To which everyone I've talked to on JKhub pretty much says "You can't keep relying on requests, learn how to model and make it yourself".

something is a little "wrong" with the kotor pack however, one: the atton model seems to be the same model with wierd head detachment thats noticeable if you replace rosh with atton, two: the sion model also seems to be the same as the current ported sion we have, but the arms look a bit wierd, and hands are still not changed

something is a little "wrong" with the kotor pack however, one: the atton model seems to be the same model with wierd head detachment thats noticeable if you replace rosh with atton, two: the sion model also seems to be the same as the current ported sion we have, but the arms look a bit wierd, and hands are still not changed

Most of those are just the ports that have been around. I only uploaded it because a member PM'ed me, who wanted alot of KOTOR models, so I sent him my entire collection. Most of them I have done nothing to them.

DTIII likes this

This is the best kotor pack I have downloaded in a long time, really appreciate the upload! Anyway, anyone know what's up with uthar wynns eyes? They seem to be far back in his head? 0_o

Jeff stated he didn't port most of the models, they were from others, i could tell when looking at the actual models that they're common kotor jka models, i stated that he could "improve" most of the models by giving them some stuff from existing base models and maybe fix some bugs like head detachment from atton and odd hands on some models that don't have bending fingers 

What KOTOR pack? Mind sending me the link in a pm? Thanks :D

the one in jeff's dropbox, some ports are his, but most are what i believe to be from darthstiv's kotor pack, but they need updating because some ports are a bit bad, like hk47/hk50 has a bug where guns are aimed some degrees to the right intead of straight forward

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Hey Jeff, are you planing to improve your nien nunb? The character is a fan favorite but unfortunately the model needs more work, there's a better sullustian head around I think, and the textures could use an upgrade, that would be great.

At some point I plan on using the model from BF, but that's down the road a bit.

yeyo JK and TheWhitePhoenix like this