Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Of the MB2 Ben Kenobi, that is so better than the TFU Ben Kenobi, I couldn't find it anywhere over MB2's website/forums and i don't play MB2

Prievous page of this thread has pics. 

I'm sorry , but what about my suggestion about the havoc squad coldier?

I may do him, but have a little patience.

it is a good model, but for some reason it likes to crash the game randomly in base game

MP or SP?

Maybe Kenth Hamner?

Kenth.jpg

All it would take was making a head, and then hapslash robes, because thats what he usually wears.

Tbh the recently released Sebastian Shaw version of Anakin Skywalker looks like him.

That Exar Kun model rocks. :winkthumb:

Are there any chances that we will see a Massassi Warrior model in the near future aswell as Ulic-Qel Droma ? :

I'd need some good full body pics of Ulic, as for the Massassi if someone could get me the model from TOR I'd do it.

Hell yeah, I had requested this dude with a few other TOTJ characters, so thanks man!

Your welcome.

@@EchoMerc here you go

28473436291_09cb090d19_b.jpg

Link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63672348/Havoc%20Trooper.pk3

what are they called? and also this, with the kotor animation mod fast stance:

also from the character front view u can see inside the right hand 

25su55g.jpg

I don't remember where the animations originally came from. I did a lot of changes to them myself, mostly saber stance and gun stance changes. I only fixed the hand issue on the dark jedi so as far as any other issues, well in the words of Han "it's not my fault".

swegmaster and TheWhitePhoenix like this