Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

@@Jeff, when you get done with everything else, could you do Gorc and Pic from df2, and maybe base them off the dark forces 2 mod jedi knight enhanced model?

If you have pics or a link to pics it would be helpful, but yes I've considered doing these guys for awhile.

sorry, i forgot it can take him time to perfect it  :lol:

Lol should be done today. I have to work, sleep, eat, etc.  :P

Revan9190, swegmaster, Omega and 1 other like this

I wonder if it's possible to port the DF2 enhanced models over to JKA?

They would have to be rigged to a skeleton as they don't use one. Back then it was literally just a bunch of smaller meshes inside a model floating around to keyframes that made it look like one model. Here are Jedi Knight Enhanced's Pic and Gorc. The might be too low poly but they'd serve as an excellent reference. If you wanted a 3D reference you could import these 3DO files to any modeling suite. I'm not personally asking for them to be made (Jeff's already doing so much for me!), but here's a fully 3D set of references.

http://www.jkhub.net/project/show.php?projid=242&section=downloads

Jeff likes this

Looks like other people want Gorc and Pic model so Jerec's Seven Dark Jedi are complete.

well i'm pretty sure other people want them because it'll help finish all the character models for df2, when gorc and pic are done, we could have these guys:

sentry droid(in df2 mod source files, kept by @@DT85, will only pm his dropbox link to members of the df2 mod team as although hes retired, he doesn't want it to die out)

water cyc

grave tuskens 1 and 2

drugon

kell dragon

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Looks great but, isn't the mask (and the mechanic arm) supposed to be on the left side?

Jeff posted the half robot arcann somewhere in this thread, I'm just doing edits to make it look like normal/non robot arcann

Looks like you're porting models from BF3's assets! I gonna admit I love that Darktrooper. 

I know you've are a little bit busy ATM, but do you think you may port BF3's Clone Pilot and BF3/TFU's Snowtrooper in the future?

I actually did the Clone Pilot awhile ago but was never happy with it's not the best so take it or leave it.

27378529635_4a34fbe2e6_b.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kc6qf40eun3cp5t/Clone%20Pilot%20%28Episode%20III%29.pk3?dl=0

Langerd, yeyo JK, Omega and 4 others like this

Hey Jeff :)
I always wanted one model for jka

Is that possible to port this max payne from max payne 3 to jka.
If you can i would be very very happy :DDD

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/921268571954887089/9EC3323D9FC8CFE15DAEF2957EE0CE18DA3BC561/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:576&background-color=black

and its the model
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107189117&searchtext=max+payne

z3filus and Seven like this

Jeff, what you've done here... is phenomenal and going beyond. All of your work, all of these models; I know you get this all the time, but very excellent work.

I've signed on to pretty much say thank you so much for them, especially with Nym being released. I've been waiting for somebody, anybody, to make Nym for a decade in Jedi Academy; big props to you for that, he's right on the mark and as badass as the actual Feorin Pirate King himself.

On another note, I'm aware of your hard work in making lists of models here on request. To that end I too would like to pose a request for a model: Maris Brood from The Force Unleashed. Another one I've waited on for awhile, but haven't seen anywhere nor could effectively do myself given the horns and all. Whether or not she has her weapon is up to you, it'd be bloody awesome for the model alone to be made and released. Again, thank you for your great efforts and content, and best wishes to your future developments.

3987181-maris-brood.jpg

Jeff likes this