Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

If I recall correctly, I was given a Phase-II Dark Trooper (Glory-class Dark Trooper, which is modeled after the PH2) model in .obj format with textures from SWG. I'll have to send you these too sometime later.

Excellent work, Jeff! Good luck on Mohc!

yes please send it to him! it will help finish the enemies in the dfmod :)

yes please send it to him! it will help finish the enemies in the dfmod :)

I shall. After I refind the link to it - or I'll upload them all to dropbox. I do have a few weapons and Nym (yes, Nym from Star Wars: Starfighter, Jedi Starfghter, and SWG), so I'll just send him the whole thing of stuff that Acemastermind sent me. :)

Zappa_0 and swegmaster like this

Jeff, if you're able, here's the Phase II Dark Trooper from Empire At War/Forces of Corruption. It's far better than the Star Wars Galaxies version and would fit in really well with the theme of the mod. I exported it to Wavefront .obj and dropped the textures in. Dunno how easy it'd be to rig, so if it's tough just let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ca5aownwo4xh49k

Jeff, if you're able, here's the Phase II Dark Trooper from Empire At War/Forces of Corruption. It's far better than the Star Wars Galaxies version and would fit in really well with the theme of the mod. I exported it to Wavefront .obj and dropped the textures in. Dunno how easy it'd be to rig, so if it's tough just let me know.

I actually agree here. (also, there was a bit more than just the Darkie in that pack that I sent him. :P)

Sure I can do that just not sure how soon within a week I'd say maybe sooner.

I shall. After I refind the link to it - or I'll upload them all to dropbox. I do have a few weapons and Nym (yes, Nym from Star Wars: Starfighter, Jedi Starfghter, and SWG), so I'll just send him the whole thing of stuff that Acemastermind sent me. :)

Thanks man, also I did Nym from SF awhile ago but never put him on this thread if there's interest I'll release him here. 

NVM I'll just give the DL link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfp4wnwgaylrnqe/Nym.pk3?dl=0

Edited by Jeff
Vade Parvis and yeyo JK like this

Dunno - it's in a .max file so I don't have any tools to view it.

Those are from the stock game. Mohc is already suited up in the Phase III armor when they say those lines. It'd be cool to see the helmet pushed back like the Galak fight in JO for dialogue, but that'd require re-recording those lines anyway.

***EDIT***

Maybe you're right. Some of these I thought were victory lines when you're defeated, but I think they really are unused.

yeah, they seemingly were gonna speak to each other before the battle

A pretty good Durge model already exists @@Zappa_0 (not talking about the clone wars version from the cartoon pack).

This is what it looks like, it was from somewhere on moviebattle's forum or the pk3s about a year or two ago I think. If only you were as much of a skin hoarder as myself then you would know!

(I have no idea who made it though, anyone know?)

4CMPNt6.jpg