Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Maybe convert this?

SWBF3_Darktrooper.jpg

I know that the Battlefront 2 community is allowed to use the canceled BF3 assets. I just forgot if people can use them for other Star Wars games. Until I figure that out that it'd be okay, I'll keep the link of the model out of the thread. Compared to AshuraDX's Clonetrooper, this should be well under its polycount. lol

More onto the point - I'm sure edits of the Jettrooper and Hazardtrooper (maybe combine parts too, a bit) would do fine. I know I've been wanting to make a movie based on Dark Forces, but in JA. In any case, I'm sure Jeff has a lot more up his sleeve at the moment.

That looks awesome!! Yes he should totally convert that model! It looks totally like the Phase 3 Dark Trooper! :D

That looks awesome!! Yes he should totally convert that model! It looks totally like the Phase 3 Dark Trooper! :D

Yeah. It was already converted for BF2 (and I have the files. :) ), so I'm not sure how easy it'd be to convert BF2 models to JKA. I know people have converted from JKA to BF2 just fine.

@@Jeff - I think you would have fun with this model. I'll shoot you a PM. Of course, I realize you have your own schedule. :)

KyleKatarn1995, Jeff and swegmaster like this

Jeff, what model are you doing now?

It looks like Phase 3, but work has been destroying my life (20 days straight) so time is a big issue, but I have a day off this weekend so I may get started.

model request: could you do the dark forces dark trooper, phases 2 and 3?

Zappa_0, swegmaster and Teancum like this

What would be a good sound set for the Phase 3.It would make better sense if it was given a concussion rifle and a repeater just like the Hazard Trooper.

maybe the dark forces soundset, as the phase 3 was the final boss, and it seems to support humans, as well as endoskeletons

Yeah, just straight up rigging that Mohc model would be great. He's for cutscenes only as far as the mod goes, so he doesn't need LODs or caps for my purposes.

hold on, actually, he could be used for the final boss fight in the final level, as i looked in the ambience sound folder in ARC, and i found some mohc and kyle voice lines that aren't used, it seems they were gonna talk before they started the fight, the files are in sound/ambience/ARC

Yeah, just straight up rigging that Mohc model would be great. He's for cutscenes only as far as the mod goes, so he doesn't need LODs or caps for my purposes.

I haven't looked at the model but is it just a head on hap's imperial body or is there a whole new body?

I haven't looked at the model but is it just a head on hap's imperial body or is there a whole new body?

Dunno - it's in a .max file so I don't have any tools to view it.

hold on, actually, he could be used for the final boss fight in the final level, as i looked in the ambience sound folder in ARC, and i found some mohc and kyle voice lines that aren't used, it seems they were gonna talk before they started the fight, the files are in sound/ambience/ARC

Those are from the stock game. Mohc is already suited up in the Phase III armor when they say those lines. It'd be cool to see the helmet pushed back like the Galak fight in JO for dialogue, but that'd require re-recording those lines anyway.

***EDIT***

Maybe you're right. Some of these I thought were victory lines when you're defeated, but I think they really are unused.

Dunno - it's in a .max file so I don't have any tools to view it.

Unfortunately I can't open max files either. If someone could open it and save it as an obj that would work. I do have a different Mohc model, I didn't make it but if I remember  right it was from a DF mod.

Unfortunately I can't open max files either. If someone could open it and save it as an obj that would work. I do have a different Mohc model, I didn't make it but if I remember  right it was from a DF mod.

You wouldn't happen to be talking about the Imperial Officer General model form the Enter the Dark Lord model, would you, Jeff? :)

Jeff likes this