Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Excellent all we need now is is Thexan, Vaylin, and maybe The Sith Emperor's Valkorion host as models.

Vaylin Model already have , you need link? Now it would be good to see a model of the emperor Valkorion, and the Thexan lastly.

I don't believe a Thexan model exists in-game, does it? Unless he's appeared in some form during the last couple of updates.

I also think that the Thexan as a character model is not available, but the game has his outfit, Jeff can create a model of his suit with another head or something like that .

great job on Poggle :D !!!

Thanks.

I know you've got a lot lined up, but do you think you could do a Kota?

I plan on it at some point, but to be honest he's not a top priority.

One arm is shorter than the other, just saying.

If you look very closely in the cinematic, it's that way as well. I tried editing it to fit in the arm socket perfectly as well as be the right size, and the model was just not having it. Also, Jeff, you wouldn't know how to transfer MDL files to GLM, would you? I modeled Tulak Hord's armor and I desperately want to release him XD

If you look very closely in the cinematic, it's that way as well. I tried editing it to fit in the arm socket perfectly as well as be the right size, and the model was just not having it. Also, Jeff, you wouldn't know how to transfer MDL files to GLM, would you? I modeled Tulak Hord's armor and I desperately want to release him XD

I can covert it but it would still need weighed and I'm not doing that.

Oh , and then I can give a link please? when you're done naturally)

model request: could you do the dark forces dark trooper, phases 2 and 3?

Maybe convert this?

SWBF3_Darktrooper.jpg

I know that the Battlefront 2 community is allowed to use the canceled BF3 assets. I just forgot if people can use them for other Star Wars games. Until I figure that out that it'd be okay, I'll keep the link of the model out of the thread. Compared to AshuraDX's Clonetrooper, this should be well under its polycount. lol

More onto the point - I'm sure edits of the Jettrooper and Hazardtrooper (maybe combine parts too, a bit) would do fine. I know I've been wanting to make a movie based on Dark Forces, but in JA. In any case, I'm sure Jeff has a lot more up his sleeve at the moment.

Maybe convert this?

SWBF3_Darktrooper.jpg

I know that the Battlefront 2 community is allowed to use the canceled BF3 assets. I just forgot if people can use them for other Star Wars games. Until I figure that out that it'd be okay, I'll keep the link of the model out of the thread. Compared to AshuraDX's Clonetrooper, this should be well under its polycount. lol

More onto the point - I'm sure edits of the Jettrooper and Hazardtrooper (maybe combine parts too, a bit) would do fine. I know I've been wanting to make a movie based on Dark Forces, but in JA. In any case, I'm sure Jeff has a lot more up his sleeve at the moment.

that looks perfect! is there by any chance a model of it converted for use in ja online?

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

I'm not sure if it's been converted for JKA. I think Teancum said something about using it for the DF Mod sometime later if someone manages to convert it over, else he'll just use Jet troopers and Hazard Troopers. I have the file downloaded. Else you can go to Gametoast into the released assets thread under SWBF2. I'm not sure if it's allowed to be linked/mentioned here?

If anything, Jeff probably has a busy plate right now. :P

KyleKatarn1995 and swegmaster like this