Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

I didn't use the OBJ file because I can't get it mixed with the JKA skeleton in blender for the life of me, but I used the face and hair textures mixed with Spanki's jedi customization and Circa's Ep2 Obi-Wan. It doesn't look exactly like the X2 from the game but more of a traditional Jedi kind of thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are therons head ported from the game :)

Jeff is that possible that you can port luke skywalker from the new battlefront :)

Yes it is.

Last one reminds me of the Scottish guy who says "tell dat tu Kanjiklub" in TFA.

Any idea when these will drop?

Once Poggle is finished, he's a mess atm.

How did you render chewbacca's textures into Modview? And hooray for Poggle the Lesser!

I just turned on Alpha View "CRTL + A"

Master Feroda from Battlefront Elite Squadron and Theron Shan from TOR.

To be honest, that last character would be far more suited to being a replacement for a modern day Rosh Penin and replace his in-game model. I might just do that, in my game, once this skin is released. It'd be interesting to see. Base game Rosh just doesn't entice me as a character, mentally or psychologically. His overall attire/garments really aren't that great, either.

26390523601_a493e73bcd_b.jpg

Bek likes this

To be honest, that last character would be far more suited to being a replacement for a modern day Rosh Penin and replace his in-game model. I might just do that, in my game, once this skin is released. It'd be interesting to see. Base game Rosh just doesn't entice me as a character, mentally or psychologically. His overall attire/garments really aren't that great, either.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=5c704e478dc7d68bedacdc0fee4e05ec&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=5134&p=108671&md5check=95b12bedbeabe874685ce367ae3dde11&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,w-0yK5yU62c'); //]]></script>26390523601_a493e73bcd_b.jpg

&&0

Looking forward to that

Oh my god! Man, it's great!!! But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be done?

But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be done?
But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be done?But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be don
GMRobinHood likes this

Oh my god! Man, it's great!!! But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be done?

But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be done?
But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be done?But the possible models of TOR? I very much want Arcann, can it be don

I'll get to him at some point.

You might aswell do Thexan, aswell.. Imagine playing JKA with Arcann and Thexan as replacements for Jaden and Rosh!!! That shit would be off the charts!!

I have plans on doing him as well but I'm in the process of moving so not much getting done in the next week or so.

It would be nice to have an update on the characters. The request Thread is here:

https://jkhub.org/topic/6094-thexan-arcann/

I know @@RevanKnight uploaded a BETA of Arcann too:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2679-arcann-beta/

Not sure if that helps at all @@Jeff

Thanks didn't realize that thread was out there.

May i suggest something...this gear was cut out from the game, but it still badass

e9ee466fd636ce4217b22d335f5219be.jpg

Can you bring it in JKA?

I don't know I got a lot of requests to get through (Arcann and Thexan) but I'll get to it at some point.

Darth Reborn likes this