Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Cool.

Why not contact the Battlefront:Evolved team and maybe use their models (their look is better - they got permission to use 2 JKA models even).

*brain explosion*

Didn't even know about this. Have a link?

I know, any plans on the comic? I'm missing it.

I very recently (the day before yesterday, in fact) decided that I would finish Volume Five of Tales From The Clone Wars after all, instead of moving straight to the OT-era comic. When I initially made the decision to abandon it it was out of frustration of losing so much work through a PC crash. Now I want to see the story through, so expect something in the near future!

Jeff likes this

I very recently (the day before yesterday, in fact) decided that I would finish Volume Five of Tales From The Clone Wars after all, instead of moving straight to the OT-era comic. When I initially made the decision to abandon it it was out of frustration of losing so much work through a PC crash. Now I want to see the story through, so expect something in the near future!

Teach me how to do those comics,master!

Seriously,these are good,don't abandon making them!

Kualan and Jeff like this

Teach me how to do those comics,master!

Seriously,these are good,don't abandon making them!

I don't want to hijack Jeff's thread, but if you're genuinely interested in making comics with JKA the first step I'd suggest is getting familiar with both Modview and Adobe Photoshop. They're the bread-and-butter tools for putting together any machinima series.

Oh,that's the way. I know what to do but it turns out as a big t*rd.

Maybe try making a one-page comic or two, and post them in the Art & Media subforum for feedback? Some of the best improvements in my series have come directly from feedback given by members here on the Hub (heck, in the first two volumes none of the characters changed facial expression!)

Hey, I came across a small problem with Sabine. The file adds two skins, one without the helmet, but whenever I use it, the helmet is still on. The only difference between the two skins is that one of them has the hair sticking out, and the hair is missing the texture

Hey, I came across a small problem with Sabine. The file adds two skins, one without the helmet, but whenever I use it, the helmet is still on. The only difference between the two skins is that one of them has the hair sticking out, and the hair is missing the texture

I get the same problem if I switch between skins, if I pick one at the start of the game it works fine. No idea what is causing it.

I get the same problem if I switch between skins, if I pick one at the start of the game it works fine. No idea what is causing it.

for me, when I switch between skins, only the hair disappears, but the helmet's there either way.

maybe you set a connection wrong or something? I mean, they both use the same model, except for the head, so maybe you need to recheck the links or whatnot

for me, when I switch between skins, only the hair disappears, but the helmet's there either way.

maybe you set a connection wrong or something? I mean, they both use the same model, except for the head, so maybe you need to recheck the links or whatnot

Everthing is fine in the skin file. The easy fix would be just to make them separate models.  :P