Trouble with adjusting graphics for JKA with new graphics card

Can you check that you have anisotropic filtering set to max (16)? Should be able to find it in the game menu ("more video" I think?)

Can you post a screenshot of where you set the antialiasing settings in your graphics card's control panel?

I got the anisotropic filtering bar all the way up in the game if that's what you're saying. Here is a pic of my global settings on my control panel. 

Untitled.png?dl=0

Having trouble with that actually. Could you explain it with more context I tried typing in codump in the cheat console, but it didn't do anything.

/condump console.txt

will create a text file called "console.txt" that will give us a text log of technical information ensi is looking for to help you.  Just copy and paste that text to pastebin or something similar.

JKG Developer

/condump console.txt

will create a text file called "console.txt" that will give us a text log of technical information ensi is looking for to help you.  Just copy and paste that text to pastebin or something similar.

typed that in and it still said it was an unknown command. Searched for console.txt couldn't be found either. I hope I'm not sounding like a noob here

Looks like you have a lot of other issues going on there too.

Not sure what you are trying to do with "run" or what it is.

cl_run is the auto run cvar. 1 being default to auto run afaik.

+speed is the command to do the opposite (walk if auto run, or run if auto run is off)

bind shift +speed

Looks like you have a lot of other issues going on there too.

Not sure what you are trying to do with "run" or what it is.

cl_run is the auto run cvar. 1 being default to auto run afaik.

+speed is the command to do the opposite (walk if auto run, or run if auto run is off)

bind shift +speed

Yeah I installed that run and walk script file and thought it was useless. I tried to delete everything but it would still give me that error. About the r_compressed_textures how would I turn that off?