Post Your Frankenstein Ideas Here

Actually bad news, the spark that I once had for frankensteining has gone :(

I may pick up these requests again if I get the encouragement or someone suggests something especially badass but as it is I can't bare to look at blender anymore :(

Sorry guys...

You prolly overdid it bro. Give it a rest, go out and walk in nature, watch some good and funny movies with popcorn... enjoy generally, for a day or two. And then give it a shot. :) Usually does the trick! Sometime we need a good computer detox!

Kualan likes this

Absolutely, I get so obsessed and focused that it starts to push me away from wanting to do it heh

Yes. I know what you mean! And it's a good thing! Really! Shows you Love and are passionate about what you do! Just sometimes it's good to know when to take a break! :)

Rock on dude! :D LOL

PlymouthRockPiece.jpg

Actually bad news, the spark that I once had for frankensteining has gone :(

I may pick up these requests again if I get the encouragement or someone suggests something especially badass but as it is I can't bare to look at blender anymore :(

Sorry guys...

WHAT!? You quit!? That's an outrage!

Only joking, it's completely okay. :) If you need a break, take one. No biggie.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sat in a power cut right now so can't search my models folder but got this screen shot from my comic which shows the model I mean.

Also shows a female variant -

v2-416.jpg

Is there anyway to get this imperial knight model I did some google diving and found broken links everywhere

Hm, it seems the old Legacy RP file-hosting sites have gone down. However I notice that LegacyRP.com has been rebooted recently, which is where those skins originated from. Maybe asking the admins there could provide you with a link.

Check this one out if you like it I'll let you have it

http://jkhub.org/topic/5134-jeffs-never-ending-wips/

Cool, that's a nice model, I'd very much like that, thank you! :)

I'm still interested in my own request though, as I really like the design with the cape and such (http://srj-art.deviantart.com/art/Obi-Wan-Kenobi-in-Clone-Armor-124807913).

But in case DarthDementous won't find the time, or it'll take a long time for the other one to be done, it would be awesome to have your model Jeff! :)