[Request/Question] THE LADY LUCK - Sorosuub Luxury Yacht 3000

http://forums.filefront.com/member.php?u=61028

According to his profile page at filefront. he's already 30+ and probably not 'around' anymore. GoodLuck though! that map looks great.

Then there's the possibility of opening a JKO map that has Lady Luck, ( a Bespin map I think ) steal & modify it the best you can. Done.

SathiroN used textures that look a lot like SJC's handy work, scrolling trough the filerfront forums, it wouldn't be all that impossible.

I've sent an e-mail to SathiroN at the e-mail adress he's given at filefront. This map looks impressive and I hope to see it released here.

Langerd likes this

http://forums.filefront.com/member.php?u=61028

According to his profile page at filefront. he's already 30+ and probably not 'around' anymore. GoodLuck though! that map looks great.

Then there's the possibility of opening a JKO map that has Lady Luck, ( a Bespin map I think ) steal & modify it the best you can. Done.

SathiroN used textures that look a lot like SJC's handy work, scrolling trough the filerfront forums, it wouldn't be all that impossible.

I've sent an e-mail to SathiroN at the e-mail adress he's given at filefront. This map looks impressive and I hope to see it released here.

When i saw the textures of this ship i just thought the same thing ;)

SJC is great mapper and artist.

About the map itself it is just a ship i think (kind like the SJC Falcon desert where is just millenium falcon) It just look rly nice OvO I like the maps like this but they gave nothing to gameplay however.

z3filus likes this

Yea, this game can easily be used for showing off 3D designing, but the Lady Luck in Jedi Outcast was just so poorly made. If nothing else, this could be a nice duel map addition.

Just a landing platform, or a hangar with a few things to break would be enough.

Langerd likes this

It wasnt big i think in Galaxies but definetly bigger than jk2 one. And this wall textures XD everywhere the same. It looks a bit ugly.

I remember that Living Dead Jedi add the Jk2 version of this ship in his DOTF map. It is strange because the Raven gave him the orginal prefab (how the hell he do that O.o) . But it would help so scale it to the map preferences.

This ship looks nice and it defenietly match to the cloud city athmosphere.

Does somebody have contact with LDJ ? Maybe He still have the prefab of this ship.
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Thank you very much for your interest in my unreleased map.

The usual "Real life" stuff came into play and then I had many issues getting JK and Radiant to work on my system but now it does and I have more time on my hands once again.

I was planning on putting the ship into a space port but that could take a while to release so I am now finishing it off as pretty much a stand alone where you see it in the video.

I have not exact release date but I'm guessing a few weeks from now.

Again thanks for your interest, much appreciated

PA 

(formerly SathiroN)

• 3 months later...

Hi guys.

Thank you very much for your interest in my unreleased map.

The usual "Real life" stuff came into play and then I had many issues getting JK and Radiant to work on my system but now it does and I have more time on my hands once again.

I was planning on putting the ship into a space port but that could take a while to release so I am now finishing it off as pretty much a stand alone where you see it in the video.

I have not exact release date but I'm guessing a few weeks from now.

Again thanks for your interest, much appreciated

PA 

(formerly SathiroN)

So how it's going and you gonna release it or?

Maybe you should release some other maps too if you have projects, would be nice to see.

Langerd likes this