Creating my own mod

If i can assist for sounds i can give it a try, also happy to see that you are using my TFU2 hud

That would be very helpful. There was a soundeffect in the Bounty Hunter game when you activate the scanner. Could you get that sound for me? (and yes I really like your HUD :) )

Smoo likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

Some very small updates but still something because I realized learning code, mapping and making animations are quite a pain and that it needs it's time to reach some viewable results.

I've changed the effect of the force lightning as I find the JKA lightning rather awful. Seems to match the movie version (at least I hope so).

Then I created some test splash picture for my mod. I guess it is ok but I think I will add other characters to it but I don't wanna reveal too much of the plot. :)

Also working on a new HUD for my mod but I used dark_apprentice's TFUII as a placeholder until mine is finished.(Looks pretty good)

j65qt6lq.jpg

This looks familiar.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Some very small updates but still something because I realized learning code, mapping and making animations are quite a pain and that it needs it's time to reach some viewable results.

I've changed the effect of the force lightning as I find the JKA lightning rather awful. Seems to match the movie version (at least I hope so).

Then I created some test splash picture for my mod. I guess it is ok but I think I will add other characters to it but I don't wanna reveal too much of the plot. :)

Also working on a new HUD for my mod but I used dark_apprentice's TFUII as a placeholder until mine is finished.(Looks pretty good)

j65qt6lq.jpg

Is possible to release this force lightning effect somewhen? :-)