My Cloud City SP Map

Yep man :D I am planing to make this shaft as the third map

Here is the first i made:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fac5pqdn6r4czfq/AAAsqJXiYQs8-FN6I5Fui65ka?dl=0

The whole map is made by me. The strucure is ... in noobish style because i made it in the big hollow box and add skybox. It is a old map. I have finished it like 5 months ago...

The Lobot model IS NOT MINE. It is made by Psyk0Sith
All model bravo to Him

Omicron likes this

http://s17.postimg.org/mwpur6ojy/Carbon_Freeze_Vane_marks.jpg

I marked the places where they duel.

1 is obviously the Carbon Freezing Chamber, the first part of the duel.

2, along with the marks indicating the gray, rounded hallway with lights and the window nearby is where Vader gains the upper hand, Force Throwing crates and stuff at Luke.

3 is the hallway you mention, where Vader surprises Luke that came looking for him.

And ultimately 4 is where Vader is victorious, cutting off Luke's hand.

I checked the scene a few times and overall it seems a quite plausible reconstruction of the set.

z3filus and Langerd like this

http://s17.postimg.org/mwpur6ojy/Carbon_Freeze_Vane_marks.jpg

I marked the places where they duel.

1 is obviously the Carbon Freezing Chamber, the first part of the duel.

2, along with the marks indicating the gray, rounded hallway with lights and the window nearby is where Vader gains the upper hand, Force Throwing crates and stuff at Luke.

3 is the hallway you mention, where Vader surprises Luke that came looking for him.

And ultimately 4 is where Vader is victorious, cutting off Luke's hand.

I checked the scene a few times and overall it seems a quite plausible reconstruction of the set.

In the end of the level 2 We will ride this cart to this shaft :) I am planning to do soemthing like this.

I will not make a whole map 100% the same as it is on the picture. I will change some things and maybe add some new own ideas. 

The only problem i have is an idea for 4th level. Maybe we will destroy the whole city this would be cool XD 

1 Bespin streets and arsenal

2 Cloud city garbage crushers and administrator rooms

3 Bespin shaft (Vader vs Luke)

4 Generator 

5 Escape 

The main suckers we will kill will be bespin cops that have betrayed Lando Calrissian and created the regime. 

We will play as Jaden Korr. 

Jolly likes this

The map looks good, the lava seems a bit out of place though.

You should open it up more similar to what they did in the special edition of ep4 like adding windows with a skybox.

About that in this level we are in the garbage and the sewer. Maybe i will change the texture because this is original lava texture but i changed it to orange a bit.

This part of map is in the deep of the city so we couldnt see the sky :P Maybe in other levels. But i am thinking about it

Anyway i am using the skybox but it is not my piece of work... i only add white gradient effect to make better look of the fog. Anybody knows who is the author of it? I want ask for using it D:

Jolly likes this

This is a hard part because i want to make it Cloud City like. Of course the main thing is the streets and corridors based on movie.
But i will add some my own ideas :) And in the thinking that this is the future i think they change some things in this city. (Episode 5 and Jka is like 10 years later so i am 100% sure they changed some things... dont look at the Jk2 Bespin XD).

I want to show many things from administrators ,bespin cops and even from garbage side.

On the way this place:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100622130753/starwars/images/3/34/Chewie_threepio_tesb.jpg

And this red corridors (i will make there something labirynth like ;P)

http://lpalmertheauthor.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/c4604-lando-hd.jpg

Jolly and Lancelot like this

This looks really neat. Are those textures from JA or did you make them yourself?

Some i made by myself but many of these i just used the JK2 (the bespin textures basiclly) ones but make them brighter. I am not good on making textures i prefer use what i have in the game :P

(btw is this method legal???!?)

It counts. I'm terrible with that kinda stuff myself but I know how to change colors and stuff. lol.

I have no idea if its legal or not. I've changed a few textures from JK2 to suit my needs. I've also modified sound files from the game to make what I needed. This is especially true in my "test chamber" with the stormtrooper dialogue. I cut up some trooper dialogue to get what I needed and made my own files from it.

Langerd likes this