Base vs RP

BASE- vs -RP  

31 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT KIND OF A PLAYER ARE YOU?

• I like to roleplay and create my own star wars story as a Jedi / Sith
    • Competitive gaming, such as TDM or CTF - I like to be called 'pro'

basevsrolep.jpg

WHAT KIND OF A PLAYER ARE YOU?   TFFA  PwNz0r  - OR - A RESPECTED JEDI/ SITH IN A 20+ ROLEPLAY CLAN

______________________________________________________________________________________

I've personally been jumping in between these kind of clans, but still, what matters the most to me,

is the duelling and the competitive modes like TFFA and CTF. Sure I can pretend being someones

padawan and climb the ranking ladder that way, but I never really liked the RP aspect of this game.

I don't concider myself as a pro-gamer, but I like a challange and I always want to win my opponent.

Ping likes this

Capture the Flag is a form of TDM and I love it in this game, especially with force powers. Nothing compares to chasing an enemy high speed.

Maybe duelling... the best thing about this game is reading your enemys moves, predicting them, sometimes it feels like a game of chess :)

POLL TITLE EDITED

What about makermod? I enjoy building ships and bases. Many times people use these to RP themselves. I built an entire hotel on a server, and had the players move in and decorate their own rooms. Then I had a UFO come and invade the hotel with aliens (trandoshans, weequays, etc) :D.

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! xD xD xD Eeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiil :D :D hahaha

Onysfx likes this

What about makermod? I enjoy building ships and bases. Many times people use these to RP themselves. I built an entire hotel on a server, and had the players move in and decorate their own rooms. Then I had a UFO come and invade the hotel with aliens (trandoshans, weequays, etc) :D.

And you did this all while spamming a sound clip of "THE JEDI AH TAKING OVAH!"

Onysfx likes this