[Suggestions] Revan and Bane

So today I suggest that new models be made for Revan and the canon version of Darth Bane--the one we see in the Clone Wars (except not all fiery and spiritual, rather mortal.)

1s8CsVU.jpg

A9rSOKR.png

I think releasing two of these would be interesting, given Revan's teachings sort of incited the Rule of Two that Darth Bane implemented. And I say canon Darth Bane should be made since:

A ) It looks cooler

B ) Looks like a medieval Sith Knight-version of Darth Vader and Grievous combined

C ) It's Darth Bane in the canon SW universe

D ) I found his original appearance actually kind of nerdy and unpreferable in comparison. This was an excellent design on TCW's part.

As for Revan--where as this appearance of him seemed kind of maniacal on the Imperial side of Shadow of Revan--this is definitely one of his coolest looks and I set up a pack of sounds for him as well (and I could do the same for Bane.) However, he should be given more detail with model and skin overall, as SWTOR doesn't really implement these things at their full peak.

I will post references below and you'll also see some concept art of canon Darth Bane to work with for a mortal version of him. This would be pretty awesome. (Also, I don't care about a helmetless Revan that much.)

Revan: https://jkhub.org/images/Yb1IoW9.png

(P.S. I have a link to a rip of the original SWTOR Revan model so if it makes it easier, whoever takes this up can just remodel that.)

Bane:

QBUmreB.jpg

Bane pre-orbalisk infection would be good, I think he just looks silly with that 'armor' on, it's just a bunch of parasites making him invincible xD

It depends, to those who would want to make a bane on how many reference images there are of him. Unless there's decent ones in the star wars comics then there isn't much online to go with.

These fan art images of him are pretty cool, a moodboard of reference pics too:

3518654-198_max.jpg

5646eb83e644a7ffe3c66f02637dafff-d5qt4b7

Darth_Bane_by_stranger86.jpgCollage_of_Darth_Bane_by_LadyIlona1984.j

His appearance in CW was a let down, improvising and making him have a samurai look ruined it for me, even if the outfit is cool in general, it doesn't suit Bane imo.

Omicron, Futuza, katanamaru and 1 other like this

@@minilogoguy18, I understand--but honestly, it could absolutely be touched upon. It's not compatible with dual sabers, the body is oddly shaped in a way that doesn't look like Revan--more buff when it should be more slick but still strong. It just looks kinda odd. The helmet's shape and size is off too, and the visor's a little too big. And the texturing is honestly quite mute. I can't fathom why he didn't release his portfolio model, DT himself said it could be put into JKA with its current polycount. And aside from all of that, I'm asking for a reborn Revan, which is also cool in its own right. But mostly for the armor, not the way he appeared in the Imperial side of Shadow of Revan. ._. :P

This game doesn't yet have a good enough Revan --  they all look akward and fat.  They weren't easy to do, Im sure, but since when has anyone made

a player model that is perfect since day one? I think  the Revan model is yet to be made.  I know nothing about Darth Bane so I won't comment on that.

This is how Revan should look like ingame;  like a reborn that has been upgraded. 

revan_presentation_example_by_digitalink

Langerd, Lancelot, Jolly and 2 others like this

I like samurai-bane, looks like a reasonable design for a sith lord that's supossed to be thousands of years old. Always despised how in the games everything looks the same, even if it happened 3000 years ago. 

That Bane is terrible! I reject it and everything TCW stands for now! There is nothing that the new movies will do that will be as bad as that!

To be honest, noone cares about your personal opinion on TCW. 

Delmi and Lamented like this

Oh...Lord Bane, what have that sick bastards did to you?... Thats not the way Sith Lord should look. It seems to me that the pepole who make that retarded cartoon don't even understand how sith looks like and what they really are. They must be hate Star Wars if they do THIS with Bane. Shameful. Worst idea ever for model.

On the Revan subject i absolutely agreed. It must be redone. And soon it will be.

katanamaru likes this

Thats not the way Sith Lord should look.

What should a Sith Lord look like, then? Black torn robes and a hood covering the face? I think it's the Jedi who are bound with tradition and rules,

most of them are wearing the traditional jedi clothes, but the sith have always been portrayed dressed up in all kinds of weird clothing and armor.

oh and...

Desann

Jolly, Omicron, Lancelot and 2 others like this

What should a Sith Lord look like, then? Black torn robes and a hood covering the face? I think it's the Jedi who are bound with tradition and rules,

most of them are wearing the traditional jedi clothes, but the sith have always been portrayed dressed up in all kinds of weird clothing and armor.

oh and...

Desann

We all know what Bane look like. Not like some samurai crap. And Desann...what about him? He was nothing moar than a dark jedi but still looks moar powerful than this "Bane".

Jolly and katanamaru like this