Kanan

For the belt, you should use the one from Toshi's Luke. Looks more similar to his.

As far as that armor piece goes, you might be out of luck without someone modeling it for you. Though it looks good without it anyway.

model it yourself maybe ?

I would if I could, I'll figure that part out someday, just a slow learner.

For the belt, you should use the one from Toshi's Luke. Looks more similar to his.

As far as that armor piece goes, you might be out of luck without someone modeling it for you. Though it looks good without it anyway.

Yeah I was kinda leaning towards just leaving it as is. Anyone know is their a reason why the arm is covered? (an injury or is it just for looks)

I'm sure right now it's just for looks. I'm sure they'll expand on that story eventually, if they haven't already. I haven't seen the show yet.

Where did you get all these pieces? I see the face is from Spanki's Jedi pack. DT's stormtrooper?

I'm sure right now it's just for looks. I'm sure they'll expand on that story eventually, if they haven't already. I haven't seen the show yet.

Where did you get all these pieces? I see the face is from Spanki's Jedi pack. DT's stormtrooper?

Yeah the arm piece is from DT's stormtrooper, the shoulder/kneedpads is from clonetrooper, and the belt/holster id I remember right from the imperial commando model.

• 2 weeks later...