Ithorian Jedi

Be more specific...?

I just meant that the textures are that pretty they don't fit to HS UVW, imo it'd be nice if you would at least fix the robe's texture just a bit. However it looks great! I, and pretty much other Ithorian fans will enjoy this model.

Great model!!!

Be more specific...?

Hidden Bek the body is from Hap's and i'm not updating anything about it, seems good enough to me.

Hmm i think that your textures are too great for this model. It is a diffrent ... style. Dont get this wrong! They are awesome! But theses textures are in diffrent style than HS's
Your textures are too sharp i think (specially on feets) The contrast is too strong compare the HS.

But anyway Awesome work! You are pro mate

Too sharp? I used 3* 512x512 TGA for head, hands and legs.I could resize them to 256 and add blur filter! :P  Or do you mean they're too bright compared to JA's shitty lighting when models are seen from the front? There's a difference between texture sharpness and brightness.

Well anyway, i've fixed a few bugs with the caps, rigged the fingers, added bots + npcs. Now trying to find sounds that fit.

Langerd, Jago and Circa like this

Too sharp? I used 3* 512x512 TGA for head, hands and legs.I could resize them to 256 and add blur filter! :P  Or do you mean they're too bright compared to JA's shitty lighting when models are seen from the front? There's a difference between texture sharpness and brightness.

Well anyway, i've fixed a few bugs with the caps, rigged the fingers, added bots + npcs. Now trying to find sounds that fit.

XD sry my bad. Yep i mean brightness! It looks cartoon like i think

• 1 year later...