SWTOR Revan

Weird that it takes that long to approve something though.

tumblr_inline_mph8xmzoft1qz4rgp.gif

Tired of hearing that, so from now on I will quote the Rules page:

I submitted my file x days ago, why isn't it approved?

The JKHub Staff have real lives outside of this website and community. Chances are, you submitted it a couple days ago. Be patient. We will get to it. There is a process we go through for every file, and it's more thorough than merely clicking a button. Some files will take longer, depending on the content it consists of. Need I remind you people of jk2files.com? 
Artorias, z3filus, Bek and 1 other like this

Its out guys! I'm sorry about the wait! Check it out and tell me what you think!

P.S. How do you post gifs on JKHub? 

Just chek it out. I like it, but there is a bug - holes on arms, near  the shoulders. Im sure you will see it if you try him in game. The rest is fine by me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys I'm making a new update for Revan! I think I am going to add the outfit form the timeline videos, and I am having trouble deciding whether to make the armor gray or brown.

Here are the outfits from the timeline videos.

The gray one.A3FXAmI.jpg The brown one.BPFY9ei.jpg

And here are my outfits.

The gray one. mALnFFq.jpg  The brown one.y6Bc9kF.jpg

Tell me what you think! And I also am making the Jedi robe from the timeline video.

Ea4ZgY0.jpg

And I'm also considering making separate sound files for the Light and Dark Revans. Tell me what you think!

Why not do all of that?  I'm sure plenty of people would love to see those done.

I thought about doing that, but I didn't think people liked models with 20 or 30 heads, torsos and legs... If that's not a problem then I guess I might do that. 

I'm pretty sure the armor is the same color in both of those pictures, but it looks brown because of the lighting and the saber.

Probably. 

Both look great IMO. I don't mind having a ton of different options. It only gets annoying when theres like 10 different "species" for just one thing. (Why do they do that? Is there a limit to how many options there can be per species?)

Hey guys I'm am having a hard time deciding which cape I should use.

The old one...

IbhBeGR.jpg

...or this one...

5bwZPXo.jpg

Tell me what you think!

I don't want to sound rude, but please, PLEASE do a version without a cape. Solid capes always give me such huge problems with clipping and things. That selfish comment aside, somehow the second cape seems to blend better? The first seems more like fabric but stands out more where the second seems more cohesive.

I don't want to sound rude, but please, PLEASE do a version without a cape. Solid capes always give me such huge problems with clipping and things. That selfish comment aside, somehow the second cape seems to blend better? The first seems more like fabric but stands out more where the second seems more cohesive.

All of the torsos have caped and no cape versions.