SWTOR Revan

HS_Dooku  has a very cool cape, but I don't know how easy it is to place is on a different model, as perfectly as it fit the Dooku model.

The number of models Salvoo has frankensteined for his 'Robed Models' pack, leads me to think HapSlash wouldn't mind if you used that cape on your Revan.

Just saying

The robe he has at the moment is absolutely perfect for Reborn Revan, the triangular shape is almost identical. However, for regular Revan I suppose another cape would work, from what I've experienced in frankensteining is that you can make almost every cape fit provided it doesn't have specific features like neck clasps.

The robe he has at the moment is absolutely perfect for Reborn Revan, the triangular shape is almost identical. However, for regular Revan I suppose another cape would work, from what I've experienced in frankensteining is that you can make almost every cape fit provided it doesn't have specific features like neck clasps.

The one thing wrong with the cape is it does  not have holes...

If you're frankensteining with blender there's a very easy way to make the cape tattered. By going into Edit Mode and selecting the knife tool you can outline where new polygons are to be drawn, then you just delete around the traced line you have made to create the new shape. Make sure to select all the polygons at the end and hit ctrl + t to triangulate it or it won't work.

I like you're work man, but that ring-thing...it should be part of the model, Like that http://jkhub.org/files/file/709-sith-inquisitor/

zS5kyqZ.jpg

I'm trying to use the donut shape on Blender, but I'm having issues... I can't use that model because by the looks of it the cloth is attached to the ring. 

1KKxBNs.jpg

Just need the ring and I'm about done! I learned how to use the sculpting tool and its very helpful. 

Darth Reborn likes this

The ring thing is giving me a error, something about UV coordinates... If someone would like to help me with that, that would be fantastic! Just PM me you're email and I can send you the files. I'm trying to use the dount shape on blender v2.70. Or if someone has a better idea please feel free to make a suggestion!

And what do you think I should edit it now? Here is what it looks like right now.

jdqfIvH.jpg     

mPOzuwZ.jpg

8q7QO0Q.jpgJnVVouD.jpg

bRrVtod.jpg

Darth Reborn and z3filus like this