SWTOR Revan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm making a new update for Revan! I think I am going to add the outfit form the timeline videos, and I am having trouble deciding whether to make the armor gray or brown.

Here are the outfits from the timeline videos.

The gray one.A3FXAmI.jpg The brown one.BPFY9ei.jpg

And here are my outfits.

The gray one. mALnFFq.jpg  The brown one.y6Bc9kF.jpg

Tell me what you think! And I also am making the Jedi robe from the timeline video.

Ea4ZgY0.jpg

And I'm also considering making separate sound files for the Light and Dark Revans. Tell me what you think!

how can i get my hands on these????

I don't see it on the files page, but I did find it with a search. I've been waiting for days, lol. I'm so excited.

For some reason Its not showing up in the new file section, try going to the playermodel subsection in the downloads, it sould be there. NOTE: It's a update, not a new file, so it should be in the same place as the old file and it should say V1.02 below the name of the file.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure why, but this file is keeping about half of my player models from being visible. Some are missing heads, others are missing torsos. I've isolated it to Revan here. Is that a shader thing? What can I do to have my cake and eat it too?

Hmmmm. I'm not sure why, but this file is keeping about half of my player models from being visible. Some are missing heads, others are missing torsos. I've isolated it to Revan here. Is that a shader thing? What can I do to have my cake and eat it too?

That's really weird... I don't have that problem, maybe I could send you a version without shaders and try to mess around with I and see if we can fix it... If you want you could PM me your email and I could try that. And does anyone else have this problem? And is it playermodel/NPCS that are a problem, or the models them selves? 

That's really weird... I don't have that problem, maybe I could send you a version without shaders and try to mess around with I and see if we can fix it... If you want you could PM me your email and I could try that. And does anyone else have this problem? And is it playermodel/NPCS that are a problem, or the models them selves? 

I deleted the shaders folder out of the pk3 myself and it fixed the problem I'm personally having, so at least now I have the mod and my other skins, poor Revan just isn't shiny.

zzzMandalorians, Yaleck Vos, and a variety of Sith Stalker skins were the main ones affected but it struck an oddly wide variety. Still, things are working now :)

oXv4MaR.jpgpxd14aY.jpg

Opinions?

I'll also release the female Revan with the new updates and fixes. 

Oh my god, Ghost/hologram Revan with helmet would be awesome sauce!

Is it SP, MP, or both? And is it V1.02 or all of them? If it's just V1.02 then I could delete the new shaders (like the shiny chest armor) and send you that one.

Is it SP, MP, or both? And is it V1.02 or all of them? If it's just V1.02 then I could delete the new shaders (like the shiny chest armor) and send you that one.

It's the newest version. I haven't tested it in SP, and I deleted the shaders myself and got it to work without issue. I'm still so impressed with the mod, it turned out fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm making a new update for Revan! I think I am going to add the outfit form the timeline videos, and I am having trouble deciding whether to make the armor gray or brown.

Here are the outfits from the timeline videos.

The gray one.A3FXAmI.jpg The brown one.BPFY9ei.jpg

And here are my outfits.

The gray one. mALnFFq.jpg  The brown one.y6Bc9kF.jpg

Tell me what you think! And I also am making the Jedi robe from the timeline video.

Ea4ZgY0.jpg

And I'm also considering making separate sound files for the Light and Dark Revans. Tell me what you think!

Fantastic. Wait for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I been informed that Revan is not work properly with certain versions of JKJA, so I have decided to come out with a new update. I'm adding more detail, and I'm making the Reborn version more like the original. I'm also making two or three versions, one will have all of the shaders, NPCs, etc., the second one with not have the shiny shaders (some people have complained that the shaders have messed up the game, especially in MP), and the third won't include shiny shaders or NPCs. I'm also removing the see through shaders for Spirit Revan, they don't look accurate. Here's the new hood and color scheme for the Reborn.

Zd9OLCW.jpg

If it's not working right for you, I would like to hear what's wrong, if you're using the disk version, the Steam version or other, and if you are playing the original version or a mod, and if it works in single player but not in multiplayer or vice-versa. If this update does not fix it for you, please let me know. I plan to release V.1.04 soon, and if this doesn't fix your problems then I intend to release another update after this one.

I can say and confirm that with all versions of the Revan i tried with that there's a bug with one of the arms, the arm is missing it's upper half and the rest of the arm is low textured and looks very different from the other arm.

EDIT:I also found another bug with the head, the textures are all messed up and it's missing some parts, showing the inside.

I am using the steam version, with no mods in the base.

Hey, I can confirm that his head dissapears when seen from a long distance, try it yourself and you'll see. I dont know why.

I can say and confirm that with all versions of the Revan i tried with that there's a bug with one of the arms, the arm is missing it's upper half and the rest of the arm is low textured and looks very different from the other arm.

EDIT:I also found another bug with the head, the textures are all messed up and it's missing some parts, showing the inside.

I am using the steam version, with no mods in the base.

The head does not dissapear with my version of JKJA. I am using the original disc version. I believe that for some reason, on Steam versions, the game uses LOD 2 instead of LOD 0. In the new update LOD 2 and LOD 0 are the same, so hopefully this should fix the problem. The update is out, so try it and please let me know if it's fixed.