SWTOR Revan

If there's any LODs at all (i.e. model_1) then it will use them. But if it's missing parts then they won't show. If you don't have the head in model_1 or 2 or 3, might as well get rid of all LODs.

I tried it with V1.04 with all versions (non shader, full version, and mp with no npc and shader) the bug is still there with another one, when swinging with any type of saber with the playermodel, there's a bit of missing textures of the back of the head that shows for a second with the masked version.

Well I downloaded V1.04 And I still have the bug, and thats using a non steam copy, have a look.

https://jkhub.org/albums/wCWuk

Okay, so I didn't realize that LOD 3 mask and hood are missing. I don't know how that happened. For some reason my version of JKJA doesn't have a problem if LOD 3 is missing, so that's probable why I missed it.

I tried it with V1.04 with all versions (non shader, full version, and mp with no npc and shader) the bug is still there with another one, when swinging with any type of saber with the playermodel, there's a bit of missing textures of the back of the head that shows for a second with the masked version.

Oh, ya, that one. Forgot to turn of the mask on some of the heads and overlooked the clipping thing. Clipping has never really bothered me, so I sometimes forget about it.

I'll try fix these soon.  

swegmaster and Varklrai like this

@@RevanKnight, i looked in your pk3s for the model, the files were a bit messy, so i "cleaned them" for ya, and btw, i would like it if sp support and npc support was put in a different pk3 for options, also the other 2 pk3s (mp and no shader) don't need the model or sounds, just delete them and leave the shader in it, so that players put the main model pk3 in base, and then for mp put the other pk3 with the shader file in with it, which would have more z's to get loaded before the main model pk3

@@RevanKnight, i looked in your pk3s for the model, the files were a bit messy, so i "cleaned them" for ya, and btw, i would like it if sp support and npc support was put in a different pk3 for options, also the other 2 pk3s (mp and no shader) don't need the model or sounds, just delete them and leave the shader in it, so that players put the main model pk3 in base, and then for mp put the other pk3 with the shader file in with it, which would have more z's to get loaded before the main model pk3

"don't need the model or sounds" true. I ready working on the cleaning up everything, I just wanted to fix all of the big bugs first. I might do the NPC file in a separate PK3, but I'll probably leave SP in the main file though. I haven't completely decided on that, but that's what I'm leaning towards. 

I just posted V1.04 attempted bug fix, and is now waiting approval.

After the Bug Fix, the mod seems to be working fine, so that's alright, i found out what the problem was, When you change the Geometric detail to something other than "High" it causes the mod to have some bugs (The ones i had) so you may want to fix this.

I also found another bug, when i play with the mask versions, the neck is gray so it's pretty much missing textures.

EDIT:I found another bug with the First torso of Revan, (SWTOR Revan on character selection screen) at a distance, you can see the torso disappear, also, The bot Darth Revan in multiplayer is swinging with no saber.

JAWSFreelao likes this

off-topic, but @@RevanKnight, Penekowski, maker of the Peneke pack replacement pack for mb2, is having an issue with a model hes combining models into one glm with in blender: at very far distances the ENTIRE model disappears, heres the link, only the glm is needed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tl866trxx15qpx/rebel.rar?dl=0

issue with the LODs, during his splicing of model parts he's not acquiring the level of detail sets (which is what is displayed based on the distance).

swegmaster likes this

That's why carcass is still the best troubleshooting tool, it will freak out on the most basic errors and tell you what is wrong. A missing mesh in a LOD level would halt the compiling process right away. Not sure blender workflow can use it tho.

As much as i like this new hybrid, the textures are killing it for me, need more polishing but i'm very picky ;)

DarthDementous likes this