BallDroid anyone ?

I have been hoping since the launch of Rebels that someone would be inspired by all this new content, I am glad someone was. I love droid mods! Great work!

Since I use JA to film in addition to play, I always prefer that I can access droid models as a vehicle rather than just an NPC, but to get to the vehicle you have to have an NPC anyhow and you can populate a scene with NPC's so either would be fantastic.

Rotating shaders? Are these a thing? That would be so neat...

I have been hoping since the launch of Rebels that someone would be inspired by all this new content, I am glad someone was. I love droid mods! Great work!

Since I use JA to film in addition to play, I always prefer that I can access droid models as a vehicle rather than just an NPC, but to get to the vehicle you have to have an NPC anyhow and you can populate a scene with NPC's so either would be fantastic.

Rotating shaders? Are these a thing? That would be so neat...

Well you could animate the texture by rotating it around but it would also rotate while the model is not moving.

Asgarath83 likes this

Well you could animate the texture by rotating it around but it would also rotate while the model is not moving.

Somehow it seems like it would bug me less if it kept rotating while stationary than if the ball was always in the same orientation, even when moving.

Thank of all you !

So you tell me that we can't animate the ball like that on JKJA ?

https://jkhub.org/images/Vt8asTU.gif

If I need to use a rotating shader, so I need  to put the texture on another UV layout ?

Well, for a vehicle can work, but if vehicle not move, the ball continue at rotating and that is not much real. O.o you need make custom gla file animation and animate the ball for rolling and rotate when model is walking, and increase rotation when is running.

O.o 

Bek likes this