Anybody have ever played ffa_carbonfreeze2?

I mean the map made by Livingdeadjedi(the author).The map is originally a JK2 map.But when I trying to playing it in JKA,there is a problem like the screenshot shows...

1.jpg?psid=1

Did I miss something?Or should I need some other things to play this map in JKA?

just download this patch for Jka and you'll be good to go

This will fix the bugs you encounter when playing this map in Jka. Let me know if you encounter further issues.

Also be aware that this patch replaces a few (insignificant, in my opinion) base jka textures such as a skybox and this error has been known to be encountered: 

this patch works for the most part, however once you get to the final section of the map (where Vader slices off Luke's hand) the backdrop texture becomes all mirrored and repeats itself over and over which makes it close to unplayable.

But I remember that Tim packed all files into few pk3.So it would be difficult to simply get that map.I also tried to grab Battle of Endor in KOTF years ago.However I failed.

Oh are you referring to the glitch you took a screenshot of? Perhaps copy some jk2 elements? otherwise, I have no idea really.

• 3 months later...