Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

You must save your jk2 model as .blend and use append option (append->objects) on the scene you want it on. This will bring borrowed meshes to your model. It's not possible to import them both using one humanoid, tho.

Thanks for the tip, I tried this out but couldn't get the Jk2 meshes to appear in Blender still. Damn, I'll try again later maybe I missed something.

Here's a Photoshopped concept of what I hope to be the final result (minus retexturing of the tail):

ConceptOppoRancisis2.jpg

yeyo JK, Darth Reborn and Delmi like this

Thanks for the tip, I tried this out but couldn't get the Jk2 meshes to appear in Blender still. Damn, I'll try again later maybe I missed something.

Here's a Photoshopped concept of what I hope to be the final result (minus retexturing of the tail):

ConceptOppoRancisis2.jpg

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The process is a bit more complicated. So, if you want to be able to import JK2 models into Blender, you need to have them put like this: 

• Base
  • Models
  • Players
  • _humanoid and YourModel folders

But in case of JK2 model, the _humanoid must be taken from JK2. What does it mean? In your case, you would have to save your current .blend scene, then go to your players folder, change _humanoid to the JK2 one, then open Hutt model in Blender, save it, once again change _humanoid folder, now from JK2 to JK3, open your original scene, and then append. 

I'm sorry if you know all of that and we're misunderstanding each other, I just want to help so if that's the case - just ignore the post :D

BTW, @

All you need to import .glm's into Blender is that amazing plugin suite by mrwonko: http://jkhub.org/files/file/1413-blender-264-jedi-academy-plugin-suite/.

Follow the instructions along with 'readme' and you will be just fine.

Bek and swegmaster like this

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The process is a bit more complicated. So, if you want to be able to import JK2 models into Blender, you need to have them put like this: 

• Base
  • Models
  • Players
  • _humanoid and YourModel folders

But in case of JK2 model, the _humanoid must be taken from JK2. What does it mean? In your case, you would have to save your current .blend scene, then go to your players folder, change _humanoid to the JK2 one, then open Hutt model in Blender, save it, once again change _humanoid folder, now from JK2 to JK3, open your original scene, and then append. 

I'm sorry if you know all of that and we're misunderstanding each other, I just want to help so if that's the case - just ignore the post :D

BTW, @

All you need to import .glm's into Blender is that amazing plugin suite by mrwonko: http://jkhub.org/files/file/1413-blender-264-jedi-academy-plugin-suite/.

Follow the instructions along with 'readme' and you will be just fine.

Aha! I didn't know about changing over the humanoid folders. I'll try again, thank you for the help!

And @ , after getting the plugins and viewing the readme I'd suggest looking at the answer for this thread here: http://jkhub.org/topic/4905-frankensteining-with-blender/

I had never used Blender before nor modded JKA beyond skinning and that post taught me everything I now know.

Bek likes this

I've been trying to figure this out but what did you use for Oppo's head?

The head from the Darth Plagueis model, heavily reskinned. The hair meshes come from a range of models - Ki-Adi-Mundi for the beard, moustache and top-tail, a modified JKG Zabrak hairstyle for the 'ice-cream' bowlcut, a female Jedi hairpiece for the long bit at the back and the Bothan hair for the side-tails.

JAWSFreelao likes this

Was playing around with @@Jeff 's Hondo kitbash earlier this evening, this is what I ended up with. Thinking of writing this guy into a future issue of TFTCW.:

ConceptHondo.jpg

Main changes are the helmet and goggles and a bit of texture modification on the torso and coat. Majority of the work remains Jeff's.

The_CrY and Jeff like this